XPO | hazmat

I bet they dont get the driver if that thing is sealed. You break the seal and go it might be a different story. There has to be an end of the line of responsibility for loading a trailer, and it doesnt all lay on a line driver. :1036316054:

It is the drivers responsabilaty!!!! The driver b4 leaving should check his paper work. Right? If there is hazmat on board, it is the drivers responsibilaty to make sure it has the right placards. Right? So all in all, The driver will get about a $5,000 fine!!! The driver has the final say on the loads!!! C.Y.A.!!!

I bet they dont get the driver if that thing is sealed. You break the seal and go it might be a different story. There has to be an end of the line of responsibility for loading a trailer, and it doesnt all lay on a line driver. :1036316054:

as far as loading it is the driver who loaded and sign on the bill on the manifest is responsible for that piece of freight and put the correct placards on if needed and if anything is wrong they check the manifest in the driver will be in trouble

ps don't forget its pride review at xpb next week

Sorry To Say But It's The Drivers First That Get The Fall. They Need To Know What Their Pulling. And Stop Rushing Out The Door Just Because Their Getting Push To Get Out. Seal Or Not With The New Mims Systems Scan And Load, Most Fos Don't Know Whats In The Trailers Any More And Just Hand The Packets To The Drivers And Say Get Out Of Here.

So Drivers Be Safe For Your Self And Other On The Road??? It Starts With You First. Fos Second

i'm not making accusations but don't worry about what the other driver did. don't run to the boss and cry about the wrong placards yadayadayada. just make sure they are correct when YOU do it. if he's new quietly help him out. we all get tired make mistakes etc.. but the last thing we need is more rats/snakes in this outfit i already fell like i'm in Bangledesh. as far as gray area's there are none with haz-mat. if the trailer is sealed you need to look at the bills (not the written manifest). you are responsible for the placards to match the bill that are signed on the trailer if you pull it. take 2 minutes and do it right. if you have to break a seal do it. when in doubt make a whiteshirt sign something