XPO | Health Insurance

What does this thread author intend to do with this info? They have started several threads trying to gain info. Is the author interested in a job or building a profile to give to his steward? just wondering

What does this thread author intend to do with this info? They have started several threads trying to gain info. Is the author interested in a job or building a profile to give to his steward? just wondering

Yeah!...

I have wondered about this very thing. Could be any number of reasons and perhaps not as evil as one might think.

Could be a writer doing research for a column or a college student preparing for a paper. Maybe a potential business owner getting a feel for the high end of the benefit martket.

OR!!!...it could one of those secretive (and yet too be seen!) company spies looking for input of what we think of our bennies. Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 may very well be here looking for the Truckingboards minions of Chaos!!!...

Those [email protected]!!!...inside joke and RR will be the only one who gets it!!!

(Sometimes I just crack me up!!!!):hysterical:

The Rat...still looking for the 'Rat' smilie...:biglaugh:

Compared to other non-union carriers benefit package, or the Teamsters health plan. I do not know about all of the other carriers health plans, but it sounds like Con-ways is not terrible. Teamster health care is free for the entire family with no co-pays in my area. There is no better plan, but how long will that last? Every LTL carrier out there requires the driver to pay a portion of the health care costs, except the Teamster carriers. I have heard it costs drivers at other companies over 100 dollars a week for sub par medical with dental being a extra cost. So from what I have been told Con-ways plan seems ok.

How much are union dues?