Yellow | heard layoffs arestarting been slow last 5 weeks good luck

PTS was very quiet [4] all week in Hsbg. 135. They had 4 Crash.& Roll.Stunt.Team trailers ready to go Sat. morning. Been seeing extra board and Preferred bid Drivers, in on rest all week.
:shift:

Company Convenience ( C.C. )

I work the dock at Nashville, TN. Last week they offered cc to early shifts, and then brought in four hour casuals later on in the day. We lost freight to Memphis, TN. in the C.O.O., we don't need any casuals. With there experience they do more harm then good. I could see hiring some casuals if we were busy on a regular basis, but we have been slow for a while now. The damages caused by inexperienced casuals is causing the company more money. They think they are saving money by paying casuals less money, but in the long run they are losing more money in damage claims.(disgruntled in Nashville)

I work the dock at Nashville, TN. Last week they offered cc to early shifts, and then brought in four hour casuals later on in the day. We lost freight to Memphis, TN. in the C.O.O., we don't need any casuals. With there experience they do more harm then good. I could see hiring some casuals if we were busy on a regular basis, but we have been slow for a while now. The damages caused by inexperienced casuals is causing the company more money. They think they are saving money by paying casuals less money, but in the long run they are losing more money in damage claims.(disgruntled in Nashville)
All the freight coming from 422 was smashed and damaged looks a little better as of lately.

Summer vacations are over! I am sure this is attributing to the lost cause also!:Violin:

Ya know Boss, I use to have the young guys laugh at me when I would say that, but it's true.. Back to school.. No more vacations doing home improvements and such... People in cash flow problems can't buy like they use to either... October, things will pick back up...