TForce | Heavy snow in Buffalo NY

I live just west of Rochester,we only got a dusting,but it still was a record snow for this early in the year.
Just 15 miles farther west from me got 6 inches.

I'm off because I just got out of the Hospital yesterday afternoon.
I got a stint for my main artery that was 95%blocked.
I've got to be off work for at least one more week.
No heavy lifting.

I'm real glad I wasn't our poor road driver that turns Rochester to Richfield Ohio.

I wasn't at work,but I'm sure he was one of the ones sitting on the tru way.

You know even though I've driven P & D up here in the Rochester N.Y. area,for 43 years I never get used to the winter,and can't wait till its over.
Well winter driving gets me praising,and thanking God for taking good care of me around all the clueless four wheelers that may have lived here all their lives but don't no how to drive in the snow.

Well I pray all went well with your stint, our prayers will be with you sir. I understand about 4 wheelers and the snow. I lived in Quebec two years and had plenty of experience seeing ppl who are use to driving in snow, but my husband always done all the driving up there in the winter. Well be careful when you do get back out there now ok.

Apostolic said:
I live just west of Rochester,we only got a dusting,but it still was a record snow for this early in the year.
Just 15 miles farther west from me got 6 inches.

I'm off because I just got out of the Hospital yesterday afternoon.
I got a stint for my main artery that was 95%blocked.
I've got to be off work for at least one more week.
No heavy lifting.

I'm real glad I wasn't our poor road driver that turns Rochester to Richfield Ohio.

I wasn't at work,but I'm sure he was one of the ones sitting on the tru way.

You know even though I've driven P & D up here in the Rochester N.Y. area,for 43 years I never get used to the winter,and can't wait till its over.
Well winter driving gets me praising,and thanking God for taking good care of me around all the clueless four wheelers that may have lived here all their lives but don't no how to drive in the snow.

APO some people will do anything to get out of a few days work. It's nice to know that great physician isn't it.

Apo,
If I've got you pegged right you're a tough old freightman. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just sit back and relax this week. You deserve it.

I sure hope this isn't Gods way of putting me out to pasture.
I still enjoy running P & D up here in my home town.
So far I've had no plans for retirement.
I'm hoping I can at least stay with it till I reach 65,just 2 & 1/2 years to go.

Funny thing about this whole event,I thought there was nothing wrong with me?
I only had the test done because my wife wanted me too.
I did everything for her because I love her and wanted her to have peace.
The last test where they put dye in your vains turned up a 95 % blockage of the main artery to my heart,I was put right in the hospital for a stent.
It was the hand of God,and my fearful wife that saved me from having any heart damage.
What did I know,here I was averaging 10 to 12 hours a day working feelling fine,and dandy.
Just goes to show sometimes you never even know about your own body.

If you were feeling good after 10 to 12hrs of working at 95% blockage just think how your going to feel now with it opened. Man watchout.!!! You gonna be a killer in the bed. See she knew there was something wrong.. LOL. All kidding aside, GoodLuck dude

Thanks a lot to all my fellow truckingboard posters for your kind thoughts.

Even though I was joking with the nurses in the hospital that I was ready to pass on.
That I'd instructed my wife to throw my ashes into the wind.
My wife said she would throw them in the manuer pile.

Everone thought that my attitude was really something.

But its good to still be above ground to post another day.

Hopefuly I'll be back to work in short order.
I see my heart doctor tomorrow afternoon,to see what he will say about me going back.

My wife wants me to limit my truckingboard time,to rest up.
I say how much work is it to be on the truckingboards?

She's the one that insisted I get tested,so I'll listen to her this time as well.
SEEEEEEEEE ya later.

Apo, always listen to the wifey! You're a little bit older than I, but in my 14 years of marriage my wife tends to be right most of time when dealing with health issues. I did say "MOST" not all!! :) I hope your doctor visit goes well today. HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :)