Estes | Hello all!

The rules here are made as seen fit. Leave the teamster guys alone and just read.

You might be safe then!

Welcome to the place anyways.

Thats not true, leave the union guys alone in the union forums and nobody will bother you.

When you are in another company forum you don't work for, you act like a visitor.

I normally don't air things of this nature out in public but since you think we enforce the rules the way we see fit, I just thought I would educate you a bit.

I don't want to lose any members at all but if Truckingboards is not your cup of tea, you are not being forced to be here, there are many more forums on the net.

Thats not true, leave the union guys alone in the union forums and nobody will bother you.

When you are in another company forum you don't work for, you act like a visitor.

I normally don't air things of this nature out in public but since you think we enforce the rules the way we see fit, I just thought I would educate you a bit.

I don't want to lose any members at all but if Truckingboards is not your cup of tea, you are not being forced to be here, there are many more forums on the net.

How about a few links Jeff.

Already been famous son,its highly overrated.But if you feel the need.

nah don't feel the need, but there are plenty of other forums on the internet, all ya gotta do is google em... all you will do is end back up here though, they always do

nah don't feel the need, but there are plenty of other forums on the internet, all ya gotta do is google em... all you will do is end back up here though, they always do

I will admit, its better than most Jeff,didnt mean to bark at ya,just a bad day.

Hello Jeff,
I just thought it would be fitting to drop you a quick note to say hello since I just joined up on your board. I have read many posts on many boards over the years but have never joined one till now. I just hope I can always be a positive influence here.

With the freight market so volitile right now and so many drivers seeking answers and support, I hope I can help one of my brothers along the way. I have spent a few hours navigating this site and I must say it is well put together (not that I'm a web pro or anything) it is very easy to access and most of the posts and people are interesting.

At the great risk of someone replying to this post with the backside kissing smiley :lol: I must say great job on this site and I pray God continues to bless it and you. :wavey:

Hello Jeff,
I just thought it would be fitting to drop you a quick note to say hello since I just joined up on your board. I have read many posts on many boards over the years but have never joined one till now. I just hope I can always be a positive influence here.

With the freight market so volitile right now and so many drivers seeking answers and support, I hope I can help one of my brothers along the way. I have spent a few hours navigating this site and I must say it is well put together (not that I'm a web pro or anything) it is very easy to access and most of the posts and people are interesting.

At the great risk of someone replying to this post with the backside kissing smiley :lol: I must say great job on this site and I pray God continues to bless it and you. :wavey:

why thank you sir, we try hard and have a bunch of good people have fun and enjoy

oh yea and one last thing Jeff, I'm also a big Ronald and Nancy Reagan fan myself. I also like reading old Barry Goldwater stuff too, so I figure four years from now we are gonna be thinking "I told you so" alot.

oh yea and one last thing Jeff, I'm also a big Ronald and Nancy Reagan fan myself. I also like reading old Barry Goldwater stuff too, so I figure four years from now we are gonna be thinking "I told you so" alot.

my pick up truck :popcorn:

hehe yea i lke that sticker. I'm sure we missed a great team with McCain/Palin. Here is what Barry Goldwater said was the problem as pertains to liberals.-"We are in trouble when we view our government as a cow to be milked rather than a watchdog to be fed."

I really was never a McCain fan but he would have been 100% better than whats coming in I think even though he was basically a Dem himself

I really was never a McCain fan but he would have been 100% better than whats coming in I think even though he was basically a Dem himself

yep same here at first, but the more I found out about McCain the more comfortable I became with him, but as you said , he was the obvious choice above Obama,I pulled hard for Huckabee in the beginning, but I knew that was gonna be a uphill climb from jump street.