Here is a cool pic

There was a woman who drove for Ryder, a very sweet lady of color. She ran through this area. She went by 'Lady Ryder'. I have been going to ask if you knew her but forgot till now.
I didn't know her, we had two running out of Atl, one good-looker named Alice.
We also had Atl drivers chase her around like a dog in heat.
At one time our contract required us to share a room with another driver, I told a Jax dispatcher if he didn't put Alice in a room with me, I would file a grievance.
He said if you bring a letter from your wife stating it was ok, he would do that.
I never got to share a room with Alice.

At one time our contract required us to share a room with another driver, I told a Jax dispatcher if he didn't put Alice in a room with me, I would file a grievance.
He said if you bring a letter from your wife stating it was ok, he would do that.
Didn't Alice once own a restaurant? :hide:

I heard CF had a driver out of Atl who went by the name Dixie Darling, She was a man dressing like a woman.

Maybe you'll get your shot
Andy Griffith Vintage GIF

Prematurely???