R&L | Here's a good thing!!

joker78

TB Lurker
Credits
A lot of times we seem to dwell on the problems within our company or industry, but today, was a good day.
I was out washing my truck, like I do once or twice a week, and have done so for years, and years. Today, someone from management see's me. stops by and tells me I have been awarded "Pride Points" for taking great care of my Truck. I get home, get on the Internet, and find R&L's catolog for Pride points, and just about to use my Pride Points for a great Racing Jacket, and my wife boots me out of my seat, and gets her something instead.
If she's Happy, I am Happy, thats how I see it.But its great to see a company recognizing me for something I take for granted,in my everyday job.:clap::smile1:

well thats good, i just wish my term would do the pride points, my TM just don't give a crap, to worried about his numbers, but congrats, except that you didn't get any thing but like they say her happiness is your happiness

woohoo....finally a positive post......change is like a bend in the road...it all how you handle it that makes all the difference.....

Remember....a clean truck is a happy truck....even an old ford

good, I hear about the pride points but haven't seen any yet. I think some managers don't care about them or can't find the time in the day to get to them. Either way it is good to hear some guys are getting them.

I currently have 600 points in my stable...I received 100 points the other day for creating a safety poster for the terminal. I previously got a 100 points for doing a linehaul run while on vacation because they had no one else to do the run. Several of us got points for cleaning up around the terminal.

And everybody thought we didnt get a raise!!!!!!!
Pride Points ------ I heard thats replacing Pride
in Our People. Its cheaper.