FedEx Freight | Here's the reason that I am for the threat or development of the union

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no "disdain" for the men seeking union representation. I don't believe it's the best solution. BIG difference.

As to people "getting their fair share"...I don't care whether they are union or non-union, they are entitled to exactly what the job is worth, not a share of the company profits. If they want a share of the company profit, invest some money in the company, become a shareholder.

I have no "disdain" for the men seeking union representation. I don't believe it's the best solution. BIG difference.

As to people "getting their fair share"...I don't care whether they are union or non-union, they are entitled to exactly what the job is worth, not a share of the company profits. If they want a share of the company profit, invest some money in the company, become a shareholder.
Excellent post ... But some will never get it. I get it and always have.

It's not a story, it's an observation from my point of view.
Not gonna work, I'm tired of being drawn into such Childish comments! What ever you say there chief! Poor (Observation) on my part!!!! lol points of view are like butt holes, everyone has one and most of them stink!! Have a blessed day, I'm going too!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.