Holland | hey Grizz

L

La8Fr8

are you happy now with all the consessions and no pensionn

THANK YOU gRIZZ FOR BEING SO ON THE COMPANYS SIDE TO GIVE UP OUR WADGES AND PENSION U CU7NT

WOW this grizz must be one hell of a guy. How many votes did he cast to have been able to single handedly sell out the whole company?

Man this crap is getting so old!!! Why don't you move on like a lot of guy's have already done! You think anybody is happy about giving up their pay and pension!? Man up and quit crying like a baby and find a better job! You haven't? Why? Because there are NONE!! Get over it baby cakes:crybaby:

Man this crap is getting so old!!! Why don't you move on like a lot of guy's have already done! You think anybody is happy about giving up their pay and pension!? Man up and quit crying like a baby and find a better job! You haven't? Why? Because there are NONE!! Get over it baby cakes:crybaby:
he is no longer welcome here and has been banned.

Wow! How to respond to this verbal assault? What would trigger this out of the blue? I know you can still read the boards so I'll tell you this, old Griz does more for your pension and pay than you'll ever know. I was one vote out of 20,000, besides that wouldn't your UNION and YRCW have a slight bit more influence than Griz?