Estes | hey guys

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
All this YRCW talk is kinda getting weird. lets calm down on the YRCW closing talks. I hope noone here hopes for the closing of YRCW. I know what the rumors are and I know what their threads say. but if these guys and gals want to come here they should not read that crap here. I wish nothing but the best for all of YRCW people. lets give these folks a place to not read all the bad stuff.
If these fine folks wish to seek employment here then I and most all of you do a great job with the information that you give out
thanks for this
this is why truckingboards is # 1 for message boards in the trucking world :clap:

do you guys feel the same or am i too tired ??? :shift:

I just cannot believe that so many are speculating that they will

close.There's nothing in this world that is definite,only dieing and

paying your part.I have been in this business since 1978 and I have

never heard so many rumors.Rumors running ramped.I have nothing

against anyone in this business.I will stop and help a U driver just as

fast as a non U driver.This really needs to stop.I know these guys and

gals are good family people,wishing only to succeed.So I wish the

good folks at YRC all the best and I'll see ya down the road.

thanks loon. I'm glad I'm not the only one kinda sick of seeing this in peoples posts

I think the few of our guy's are letting the .001% of the yrc guy's derogatory coments about our company get under their skin and retaliating. We must keep in mind that 99% of those folks over there are some of the best folks you'll ever meet. At least the ones I talk to are.

All this YRCW talk is kinda getting weird. lets calm down on the YRCW closing talks. I hope noone here hopes for the closing of YRCW. I know what the rumors are and I know what their threads say. but if these guys and gals want to come here they should not read that crap here. I wish nothing but the best for all of YRCW people. lets give these folks a place to not read all the bad stuff.
If these fine folks wish to seek employment here then I and most all of you do a great job with the information that you give out
thanks for this
this is why truckingboards is # 1 for message boards in the trucking world :clap:

do you guys feel the same or am i too tired ??? :shift:

The YRC guys in my area are great people. Always the first to stop traffic to let you out of a spot. Very courteous in every way. Only met one guy I didn't like. I've invited many to come on the boards, the last thing I want them to do is come here to read about the speculation of their demise! I wish them all nothing but the best..:clap:

Thanks for all the kind words guys,i'm yrc road-driver with 20yrs in the union.This is a bad time for our side of the road for sure,most of our problems brought on by ceo and bod that did not see the bad times ahead and bought up every thing that was for sale and then some and paid way to much.I have utmost respect for Estes and your owner the way he runs his co and the attitude of Estes employees.IF this thing does go down the tubes Estes is the first place i'm going to apply for a job. Good luck to all

My last run with yellow was to Roanoke VA, we stayed in the same motel with Estes OD, P-Jax and a few I can't remember.With the exception of the guys driving the other yellow(as in color not the company) trucks everyone was pretty friendly. The Estes guys I've met were as competent and friendly as you could ask for from any group.