Estes | High paid Wal-mart Drivers

She pretty much described all of us spineless no good for nothing, cry baby@$$ sunza beaches lmao

LOl. The yard jockeys here never yield to me ethier darn it!!!! and the pot holes in are yard my expreso spills on me and all over the truck when i hit the holes

that was a goodone, the walmart guys really **** me off, slow as hell and cant drive, they take shneider, jb, us express, anyway i cant type the rest of em

that was a goodone, the walmart guys really **** me off, slow as hell and cant drive, they take shneider, jb, us express, anyway i cant type the rest of em

Really? I guess if they were that **** poor, it would be a little bit easier to get hired, I know guys that drive for walmart and they are by far the best of the best.

Really? I guess if they were that **** poor, it would be a little bit easier to get hired, I know guys that drive for walmart and they are by far the best of the best.

I think we all have the best of the best at everyy place even the swifts of the world have a few top notch drivers..If they are content working for them so be it....

But dont let Walmarts high standards full ya!!! They dont make what you might think.... ya they get paid to sleep in thier trucks and get other pay for things.
one of thier shifts is 4 on and 4off and the other is two weeks on and one week off we have a Part time driver here at Estes that works for us on his week off i to wanted to work or was interested in walmart becuse i can literly throw a stone and hit thier fence from my house but long story short they make about the same if not a lil less than an estes extra driver.. although looks to be better time off then us bunk house bandits.lol

BossHog, I wasn't talking about pay, their standards are just really high, thats why they, Walmart, loves to hire LTL guys, most of the top LTL outfits have similar safety requirements.

Your right, there are pro's everywhere, there are guys that have been with JB Hunt over 20 years and are the best of the best, but as a whole, I believe Walmart drivers to be some of the best on the road, any LTL outfit is gonna rank right up there with them, as I said, thats why Walmart likes to draw drivers from the LTL market.

Grocery I'am with ya!!!
I do like the sound of thier time off!!! that's the tempting part!!!!!

If I had the energy to pursue it I would try, my left eye is trashed, every DOT physical, the nurses give it to me, there will come a time when that ain't gonna happen, when it does, I'm done with this business, its getting to hard to deal with.

One of these days I will have a job that I go to for 8 hrs and go home, that will be a glorious day, at this point I don't care about the pay, what drives me forward in this mucked up industry is its all I have ever done. I'll ride it out till some Doc or Nurse says no more. :)

I don't know about the best of the best. I know a couple of lame ones there. we have a bunch of 3,000,000 miles 4,000,000 miles 5,000,000 miles Drivors. We also have some f uPS. Its a miracle I have 2.2 million safe miles. Ive also seen their checks and I gross more than them most of the time.

Either way jmluke1, we all strive to do the best we can, 2.2 million, Sir, you are the best!!!!!!

Love the burn out! Is that you? I ride a Yamaha FZ6.

GT, Fedex was hard to get on with but I still saw plenty of dumb asses working there. High standards don't mean squat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way jmluke1, we all strive to do the best we can, 2.2 million, Sir, you are the best!!!!!!

Love the burn out! Is that you? I ride a Yamaha FZ6.

Definitely not the best,but try to be behind the big wheel. You were close, it's a YZF R 1000 or R1 and it is me. Since I have to be so safe at work I'm a little wild with my private vehicles = nothing better than going 190mph, trying to get my Busa to hit 210mph.