R&L | High tech drivers room

OVERKILL

TB Lurker
Credits
The computers will probably come in handy for directions and weather updates, I noticed they have mapquest on them. I don't know what the flat screen tv is going to be used for though.

Drivers Room?here In Miami We Don't Even Have A Bathroom Thats Not Dirty And Smelly All The Time.but,what Can We Expect With Two Toilets For 70 Drivers.

That was a nice drivers room they showed on the DVD. We have 7 guys fighting over 3 spots to do their paperwork every night. It's standing room only when the p&d guys show up in the morning.

well you have not seen anything until you had the pleasure of visiting our drivers room in scranton, every time it rains we get three inches of water on the floor. last week we were getting shocked when we used the light switch. real nice using a toilet in the middle of a pond.

well you have not seen anything until you had the pleasure of visiting our drivers room in scranton, every time it rains we get three inches of water on the floor. last week we were getting shocked when we used the light switch. real nice using a toilet in the middle of a pond.
Call OSHA or your local health dept. i'm sure they can help.............

dont mean to sound like a guy who does not care, however we have so many problems around this place if i were to stand on a soapbox, it would not be for this...

dont mean to sound like a guy who does not care, however we have so many problems around this place if i were to stand on a soapbox, it would not be for this...
I understand your point, but when it comes too getting injured or killed at work somebody is going to get a phone call... It's tough enough running down the big road and having to worry about that crap too.......

Drivers room here in Denver is identical to the Denver County Jail waiting room! Scary even more is the bathrooms are the same!

Call Safety if the TM won't!!!

Do the other terminals have the "rental tv & vcr unit" for watching the new hire video's?

I'm just a truck driver but...

If these new widescreens hooked up to the company system, why can't all the new hire video's be "on demand" from corporate? thus eliminating the expense of making, storing & cataloging 20000 individual vcr tapes? Not to mention the cost of renting a 19" tv & vcr..:hide:

Do the other terminals have the "rental tv & vcr unit" for watching the new hire video's?

I'm just a truck driver but...

If these new widescreens hooked up to the company system, why can't all the new hire video's be "on demand" from corporate? thus eliminating the expense of making, storing & cataloging 20000 individual vcr tapes? Not to mention the cost of renting a 19" tv & vcr..:hide:

like you said we are just drivers, we dont have common sense:chairshot:

I don't know of any terminals that rent this stuff. I have heard that in the future these units will be used for all training. From what I hear they are not at all terminals yet.