ODFL | History of OLFL past to present

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
All employee's should be receiving a very nice hard back book of the history of od.Very nice read.So glad they did this before Earl passes on.Please take the time to read.

Yeah Kenneth its a pretty entertaining book! OD has had a very colorful history,some I knew,a lot I didnt like I didn't know OD had come to the brink of being sold or going out of buisness in the '80's.

Yes,very well wrote book.I will read it again.Enjoy'd everything about the book.When time's got bad during the 80's that Earl talked about remind's me of just a few yrs. ago when it got tough.We all got a letter telling us of what was going on&we will come out of it back on the top&better company&we have.Just such a honor to work for such a great family who really does care about all there employee's&they have never forgot if it wasn't for all the employee's OD would not be where it is today without them.
Yeah Kenneth its a pretty entertaining book! OD has had a very colorful history,some I knew,a lot I didnt like I didn't know OD had come to the brink of being sold or going out of buisness in the '80's.

Yes, I found the book a very good read. How the company started to where it is today. This is truly a FAMILY company in all aspects. Lets keep ODFL rolling forward. We can do this by; Keeping our promise...