ABF | Hoffa told us to vote

in case anyone missed this yesterday. He also has fired the anti union members of NLRB. Fired the attorney. Replaced Anti Union Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalise with Former labors union Local 223 President Marty Walsh. If you have been following the NLRB rulings you are fully aware of the anti organize labor decisions that have been handed down the last 4 years.
Yesterday, Biden fired all ten of the anti-labor activists Trump had put on the Federal Service Impasses Panel, the panel in charge of resolving disputes between unions and federal agencies when they cannot resolve issues in negotiations. The head of the union of federal employees, representing 700,000 federal employees, thanked Biden for his attempt to “restore basic fairness for federal workers.” He said, “The outgoing panel, appointed by the previous administration and stacked with transparently biased union-busters, was notorious for ignoring the law to gut workplace rights and further an extreme political agenda.”

Unionized government employees hurt private sector unions. You think what the teachers are doing in Chicago is helping the union movement? The government is all too happy to cave to every demand and the taxpayers are left holding the bag.

Unionized government employees hurt private sector unions. You think what the teachers are doing in Chicago is helping the union movement? The government is all too happy to cave to every demand and the taxpayers are left holding the bag.
In which way do unionized government employees hurt private sector unions ?

So teachers dont believe in science that says it's safe to be in school https://www.parents.com/kids/educat...es-what-science-says-about-reopening-schools/
There are thousands of school districts Back to in person learning and have you heard of any super spreading or any one dying from Covid from school?
It seems to be an issue more in the big inner city schools. Old buildings with small classrooms and poor ventilation. Philadelphia teachers union just told their members not to report to schools. Get teachers vaccinated.

You think what's going on with Chicago teachers helps unions?
I appreciate your question. However, it doesn’t answer the question nor explain your sentiment in your original comment.

To answer your question of me.
No, I do not believe the Teachers Union of Chicago are hurting private unions. They are doing what unions are suppose to do. They are advocating for stronger health & safety conditions to protect their rank & file.

I appreciate your question. However, it doesn’t answer the question nor explain your sentiment in your original comment.

To answer your question of me.
No, I do not believe the Teachers Union of Chicago are hurting private unions. They are doing what unions are suppose to do. They are advocating for stronger health & safety conditions to protect their rank & file.
Out of curiosity what did the Teamsters do to protect your health and safety

Out of curiosity what did the Teamsters do to protect your health and safety
They have protected me & my family for 3 generations. They have provided excellent healthcare, initiated & supported work safety rules, they have allowed me a voice in my work place, allowed me to refuse to perform any task that was unsafe, forced the company to abide by industry work & safety laws, etc,etc,etc

They have protected me & my family for 3 generations. They have provided excellent healthcare, initiated & supported work safety rules, they have allowed me a voice in my work place, allowed me to refuse to perform any task that was unsafe, forced the company to abide by industry work & safety laws, etc,etc,etc
I was interested more specifically about Covid since the previous post were about the Chicago teachers union and them not going to school because of Covid concerns

Just taking a quick look at your bingo card there, half of those boxes are not true. It is very easy to fact check. There is no such thing as the fake media. If you don’t agree with facts, you call it fake. That is what trump did to people like you.
CNN stopped using the COVID Death Ticker once Biden was announced.
Yes 60,000 have died since he took office???
Here the vaccine distribution is a crime... but only adoring interviews for Biden.
Biden will do whatever his Chinese handlers tell him to do.

How did they steal the election?
Pennsylvania certified the election results despite having 170,000 more votes counted than people who actually voted.
Of course the margin of victory was less than 170,000
That is only 1 state, every battleground state has the same type of cheating issues.
The good news is "Smokin Joe Frazier" was able to vote for Biden along with over 1,000 other dead people in Philadelphia... But PA still certified the election??

Odd how dead people always prefer Democrat's when they vote???

Pennsylvania certified the election results despite having 170,000 more votes counted than people who actually voted.
Of course the margin of victory was less than 170,000
That is only 1 state, every battleground state has the same type of cheating issues.
The good news is "Smokin Joe Frazier" was able to vote for Biden along with over 1,000 other dead people in Philadelphia... But PA still certified the election??

Odd how dead people always prefer Democrat's when they vote???
Evidence please, not unfounded conspiracy theories