ABF | Hoffa told us to vote

You know how politics works. Give and take, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Did you think that pension bailout was going to be for free.
Taking away people paying into the pension fund saves it? Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! Pretty standard from you though! Go back to school idiot.

I Googled "what pension are the keystone pipeline union in" but I couldn't find anything related to CSPF. Any idea what pension those workers are paying into?

I Googled "what pension are the keystone pipeline union in" but I couldn't find anything related to CSPF. Any idea what pension those workers are paying into?
United association of union plumbers is one union....Don’t know if any other union is associated with the pipeline....

You know how politics works. Give and take, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Did you think that pension bailout was going to be for free.
Is that like giving a $700 million dollar loan to save thousands of union jobs then throw your support the other way? That sounds like a take & take....

By letting in,11-20 million(an unknown number), and he did this first by the way........he held payrate and union numbers down the next 10-25 years.
Of course he appointed a Labor guy to labor.
He knows it won't change a thing.
Just makes him look like he did something..
Same game for 50 years.
Same loss of union density will continue.

Is that like giving a $700 million dollar loan to save thousands of union jobs then throw your support the other way? That sounds like a take & take....
The left wing environmentalist (Green NEW Deal) are a huge part of biden supporters. The Key Stone pipeline was the cause they rallied behind. Get your head out of the sand and start paying attention.

The left wing environmentalist (Green NEW Deal) are a huge part of biden supporters. The Key Stone pipeline was the cause they rallied behind. Get your head out of the sand and start paying attention.
Thank god your here to keep us informed, I don’t know how I made it this far....

The union leaders really should talk to this guy. We are in trouble with the Biden globalists. Not just with trade but national security.

There is about a billion miles of oil pipelines in America . Every year in ohio, pa and wv about a billion more are burried every year. About a billion barrels of oil leak out of cars every year. The airlines spray a billion barrels of anti freeze on jets every year. Vote the dems out, anybody but joe in 2022.

What? Are you saying trump was honest? 30,500 lies in 4 years. Don’t tell me fake news. There are lies and there are facts. Real news based on easily provable facts is not fake just because you don’t believe it.
No Fake news here Every time Biden opens his mouth he is lying Been doing it for fifty years Biden has accomplished nothing in the last fifty years except enriching him and his family at your expense Promises made but never kept

That's not the way Hoffa put it. He isn't happy about it. Nor are 4 or 5 other unions a few states. And the Ute native American Tribe.
Lots of $$$$.

Solar uses silver...China, Mexico and Peru make $ off of that.
We should make money off of our resources.
The Ute want to.

in case anyone missed this yesterday. He also has fired the anti union members of NLRB. Fired the attorney. Replaced Anti Union Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalise with Former labors union Local 223 President Marty Walsh. If you have been following the NLRB rulings you are fully aware of the anti organize labor decisions that have been handed down the last 4 years.
Yesterday, Biden fired all ten of the anti-labor activists Trump had put on the Federal Service Impasses Panel, the panel in charge of resolving disputes between unions and federal agencies when they cannot resolve issues in negotiations. The head of the union of federal employees, representing 700,000 federal employees, thanked Biden for his attempt to “restore basic fairness for federal workers.” He said, “The outgoing panel, appointed by the previous administration and stacked with transparently biased union-busters, was notorious for ignoring the law to gut workplace rights and further an extreme political agenda.”

in case anyone missed this yesterday. He also has fired the anti union members of NLRB. Fired the attorney. Replaced Anti Union Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalise with Former labors union Local 223 President Marty Walsh. If you have been following the NLRB rulings you are fully aware of the anti organize labor decisions that have been handed down the last 4 years.
Yesterday, Biden fired all ten of the anti-labor activists Trump had put on the Federal Service Impasses Panel, the panel in charge of resolving disputes between unions and federal agencies when they cannot resolve issues in negotiations. The head of the union of federal employees, representing 700,000 federal employees, thanked Biden for his attempt to “restore basic fairness for federal workers.” He said, “The outgoing panel, appointed by the previous administration and stacked with transparently biased union-busters, was notorious for ignoring the law to gut workplace rights and further an extreme political agenda.”
I love all of these good union trump supporters who couldn’t wait to rip Biden for cancelling all of those temporary pipeline jobs. I guarantee you none of them were even aware of any of the FACTS that you just posted. All they do is read headlines.

I love all of these good union trump supporters who couldn’t wait to rip Biden for cancelling all of those temporary pipeline jobs. I guarantee you none of them were even aware of any of the FACTS that you just posted. All they do is read headlines.
Most of these jobs are temporary until you move on to the next one, a lot of union trades are like that. These people were on this pipeline for years some welders making up to $200k per year. Now they are going to find these union employees new jobs making solar panels, only problem is they have to go to China to make them. I’m sure the wages in China are close to the union scale they were making on the pipeline....

Most of these jobs are temporary until you move on to the next one, a lot of union trades are like that. These people were on this pipeline for years some welders making up to $200k per year. Now they are going to find these union employees new jobs making solar panels, only problem is they have to go to China to make them. I’m sure the wages in China are close to the union scale they were making on the pipeline....
I love how he’s not worried about them because it’s not him getting canned. A total ME-STER!

They can always join the China union, it's got 302,000,000 way more then any in the USA. Strength in numbers right?