TForce | Hope/ concern?

What I can say, as someone who has been working within the TFI ecosystem for a few years now, is that TFI has a plan for you guys. TFI runs a tight ship and management that doesn't play ball will be shown the door. TFI doesn't suffer fools, and their interest is in pursuing profitable freight.

TFI also has no interest in getting rid of the union or your pension plan. They are known to be tough but fair here in Canada, and the western half of TST-CF Express is a Teamster operation. Eastern half is Unifor (formerly Canadian Auto Workers) due to regional differences in operations.

What TFI will be looking for is places where they can either make more money, or save money through efficiency. Small, low-coverage terminals are likely to be closed with operations merged into a nearby larger one. Residential final mile deliveries will probably be taken over by TForce Final Mile, TFI's existing guy-with-a-tailgate division. The focus will probably be on getting you guys doing what you do best, getting freight on down the road.

Hope this helps!

What I can say, as someone who has been working within the TFI ecosystem for a few years now, is that TFI has a plan for you guys. TFI runs a tight ship and management that doesn't play ball will be shown the door. TFI doesn't suffer fools, and their interest is in pursuing profitable freight.

TFI also has no interest in getting rid of the union or your pension plan. They are known to be tough but fair here in Canada, and the western half of TST-CF Express is a Teamster operation. Eastern half is Unifor (formerly Canadian Auto Workers) due to regional differences in operations.

What TFI will be looking for is places where they can either make more money, or save money through efficiency. Small, low-coverage terminals are likely to be closed with operations merged into a nearby larger one. Residential final mile deliveries will probably be taken over by TForce Final Mile, TFI's existing guy-with-a-tailgate division. The focus will probably be on getting you guys doing what you do best, getting freight on down the road.

Hope this helps!
Well said Eh! I hope TFI can put the biscuit in the basket.

Hope this helps!
Unfortunately our current management team didn't get that memo.
Still the same "who did it, not why did it happen mentality". I know it is only been a few days and I understand that, but the mid to upper mid level managers need to go or have a come to Jesus moment.
It's a new day with an old management team still beating up on the help for hairsplitting problems. Allowing the ones who got us in the mess we are in are trusted with getting us out???
15 years of that BS is enough. Trust your help and allow them to operate as need be.

Still the same "who did it, not why did it happen mentality". I know it is only been a few days and I understand that, but the mid to upper mid level managers need to go or have a come to Jesus moment.
It's a new day with an old management team still beating up on the help for hairsplitting problems. Allowing the ones who got us in the mess we are in are trusted with getting us out???
15 years of that BS is enough. Trust your help and allow them to operate as need be.
It's going to take time to remove and replace these people. ::shit:: won't change overnight, and it's going to take time for the people who need to go to be shown the door. Someone needs to steer the ship in the meantime. It's not like TFI has access to 200 people to snap their fingers and replace management top to bottom. But trust me, managers not getting the job done because they're too busy finger pointing aren't considered team players by the people in Montreal.

The attitude and tone of voice is from these people with a title really test your patience.

It's going to take time to remove and replace these people. **** won't change overnight, and it's going to take time for the people who need to go to be shown the door. Someone needs to steer the ship in the meantime. It's not like TFI has access to 200 people to snap their fingers and replace management top to bottom. But trust me, managers not getting the job done because they're too busy finger pointing aren't considered team players by the people in Montreal.
I agree.... Just to know they see the problem with heavy handed regional managers that operate the areas like it is their own personnel little fiefdom gives me a glimmer of hope.
Morale is generally lower than snake :crap::crap::crap:...
Appreciate your insight....

Upper management at my terminal is more interested in writing people up for the most trivial of ::shit:: than moving freight. They want everyone to be job scared at all times. Meanwhile tons of late cuts due to staffing and equipment issues. Drivers and dockworkers getting written up and suspended over trivial ::shit:: while also being severely understaffed. Priorities need to change ASAP.

I agree with you
Upper management at my terminal is more interested in writing people up for the most trivial of **** than moving freight. They want everyone to be job scared at all times. Meanwhile tons of late cuts due to staffing and equipment issues. Drivers and dockworkers getting written up and suspended over trivial **** while also being severely understaffed. Priorities need to change ASAP.
Until Further Notice, The Beatings Shall Continue.