FedEx Freight | How did you spend your Bonus?

One of the junior supervisors at our facility said he paid off a student loan with his $1000+ bonus check

socal said:
One of the junior supervisors at our facility said he paid off a student loan with his $1000+ bonus check

Red shirts bonus and raises are based on a completely different chart. Theirs is based off off their performance not the companies.

Well, I was hoping to use the money to fix up the crappy tractor I have to drive, because the company won't do it. You know, maybe fix the A/C or get a stereo that works, but there wasn't nearly enough money for that. So I bought 1/5 of a share of FedEx stock instead. Maybe it'll be worth something if I hold on to it long enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was hoping to use the money to fix up the crappy tractor I have to drive, because the company won't do it. You know, maybe fix the A/C or get a stereo that works, but there wasn't nearly enough money for that. So I bought 1/5 of a share of FedEx stock instead. Maybe it'll be worth something if I hold on to it long enough.

With the same amount of money you could buy 22 shares of YRC.