XPO | How do we use these points on the portal?

Carnifex

TB Lurker
Credits
Just got around to getting a login to the portal and I thought we could use these points we've been earning to buy stuff...

How the hell do you do this? I go to the store and it just lists a $ price and I can't find how many points i have or how to apply them.

Anyone?

Well, there's 30 minutes I'll never get back. I gotta start making deals with shippers to boost my numbers like the a-holes I work with.

Just got around to getting a login to the portal and I thought we could use these points we've been earning to buy stuff...

How the hell do you do this? I go to the store and it just lists a $ price and I can't find how many points i have or how to apply them.

Anyone?

I had 11 years accident free and accumulated 30,000 points. I cashed in 28,000 points for a tool that would of cost me $110.00. With that kind of incentive I am shooting for another twenty years accident free. I almost died laughing when the silly dude came around and asked me if I signed up for the driving championships ,they would give me an extra four hundred points. I figured that would be equivalent to about eight bucks to represent the company I work for.

Well, there's 30 minutes I'll never get back. I gotta start making deals with shippers to boost my numbers like the a-holes I work with.
:hide: Don't feel like the lone ranger...I deal with the same crap at my barn. The people that get the large amount of Extra Shipments are making under the table deals with shippers. I refuse to play the game.
As stated in previous posts, I will continue to service our customers in the best way I know how, and if there is a skid sitting there with no carriers name on it, I will ask if we can service that freight.
I, for the most part, service the same accounts day in and day out. I am in a better position than most to play the Extra Shipment game.
Most of my shippers know about the game, and inform me of other drivers who try to play it.
When I do get an Extra Shipment, I do not even bother to point it out to the person at the other end of the phone.
At the end of the day, it is a good feeling, knowing I did my best for our company, with or without extra points!:smilie_132: