Yellow | How long?

jimbobillybob

TB Regular
Credits
Will it be before they are back for more?
They will be back,you can bet on it.
I'd say 6 months there will be rumblings coming for KS. about the next payment due.
Just my opinion flame on.

Why wouldnt they? The employees have showed them that they can get whatever they want, as long as they use the right scare tactics.

id say about this time next year , 1st they will blow a chunk of change on this upcoming COO , then the big nut comes due . dont worry they will be back for more .

in the mean time ill be watching for they crying when some of these yes guys get layed of asap , then if they have to move they will ***** about that , and if they sit home because shinny wheels are running their freight they will ***** about that too.
funny thing is next time they come a knocken these same guys will vote yes so they can keep their great jobs until they can find a better one :woohoo1:

I dont think crossing one bridge at a time is the right choice of words. Maybe it should be jump off the first bridge you come to, because the voting results I am seeing is enough to make me want to!!!

I'd say 6 months there will be rumblings coming for KS. about the next payment due.

As soon as the air is cleared with ABF.. You know ABF is gonna want to get more from their employees.. The race to the bottom continues at full speed... Mr. Welch is in the drivers seat.And Ms. Judy is riding shotgun..

Maybe, by that time you'll get yourself a life and won't worry about s#it that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Go out and get a girlfriend or something.

Part of the whole restructuring of the debt was to address the payments due in 2014, and 2015. They were to refinance thru 2019. What happens then, I guess no one can actually say for sure. If this vote does end up passing, I would say it is a good time to look at what else is out there and each individual make a decision then to either stay here, or move on to something different, and not have to put yourself through this again. Maybe not even this industry.

Maybe, by that time you'll get yourself a life and won't worry about s#it that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Go out and get a girlfriend or something.

hey KID and i dont mean that in a nice way .you make a great example of the new teamster .its all about you just you !!!:9529:

Early 2016!!
And it is yours and everyone else's job to make sure that doesn't happen. Get to work, do your job, take care of business, demand that the management do the same, kick ConWay in the teeth, send FedEx to the backwoods, Old Dominion to the bottom of the swamp, and Saia back to the bayou. The place has to make a buck, so let's get to work!

And it is yours and everyone else's job to make sure that doesn't happen. Get to work, do your job, take care of business, demand that the management do the same, kick ConWay in the teeth, send FedEx to the backwoods, Old Dominion to the bottom of the swamp, and Saia back to the bayou. The place has to make a buck, so let's get to work!

Ra Ra Ra Go team Go! What a freaking joke! All of the companies you just mentioned can chew Y R C up and spit them out. Keep dreaming. Look for more discounts, coo's and squandering of your and my money toward the race to the bottom!!

hey KID and i dont mean that in a nice way .you make a great example of the new teamster .its all about you just you !!!:9529:

Put some ice on your shoulder, take a percacet or two and relax. Jimhillbillybob is a big boy, he don't need you to step in on his behalf POPS!! (and I mean that in the nicest way)

will working until your dead and have nothing to look forward to make you happy? . I hope so because you just voted yes for it .