Estes | how many jobs

I would say, three quarters of Framingham is going to Shrewsbury. Most the people live west. If you actually live in Framingham, the logical way to go is west, but not everybody wants to battle the snowbelt in the winter.
So, I would guess that Avon will remain the 080 Boston terminal, and has room for fresh talented new hires, as far as local P&D goes.. You need hardcore drivers for the Boston area. I have seen on more than one occasion, a southern road driver, park his rig in the middle of rt 93, and start walking with his belongings. Always funny when you hear it on the traffic report too!
It is said that Avon will expand south, toward the cape, and a few Seekonk drivers will transfer who live closer.
So, bottom line is, Shrewsbury has the skilled people to work out fine, and Avon has to cherry pick the best from the apps. that are being taken. I have high hopes for both, because I trust the powers that be, and the hardcore investment made on the company's part.
If we can just avoid hiring the likes of linehaul guys such as Beerboy, we will get things done! :biglaugh: Pulling doubles around bad neighborhoods looking for a "date" is not in the Estes plan. No way, no how! :loser:

does anyone know how many men will transfer to avon from Framingham or seakonk, also how many jobs will there be.

Get to Framingham and fill out an app... Put in for Avon.. If your goal is to work hard and feed your family, we can help you out. I know you are pretty beaten up at this point, but if you are willing to have a new outlook and work for a family owned company, I'm sure we would love to have you.
If there are other motives involved, the drivers will show you the door, alot faster than management does. That is how the Estes family rolls!

I would say, three quarters of Framingham is going to Shrewsbury. Most the people live west. If you actually live in Framingham, the logical way to go is west, but not everybody wants to battle the snowbelt in the winter.
So, I would guess that Avon will remain the 080 Boston terminal, and has room for fresh talented new hires, as far as local P&D goes.. You need hardcore drivers for the Boston area. I have seen on more than one occasion, a southern road driver, park his rig in the middle of rt 93, and start walking with his belongings. Always funny when you hear it on the traffic report too!
It is said that Avon will expand south, toward the cape, and a few Seekonk drivers will transfer who live closer.
So, bottom line is, Shrewsbury has the skilled people to work out fine, and Avon has to cherry pick the best from the apps. that are being taken. I have high hopes for both, because I trust the powers that be, and the hardcore investment made on the company's part.
If we can just avoid hiring the likes of linehaul guys such as Beerboy, we will get things done! :biglaugh: Pulling doubles around bad neighborhoods looking for a "date" is not in the Estes plan. No way, no how! :loser:

Dang that Beerboy!! Giving The Big E a bad name again, is this the reason they gave him a sleeper truck? So he couldn't be seen doing his sinful do's?

On another note do you think a poor boy from Arkansas could make it on P&D in Bean Town? I'm a hard worker if I'm anything, but when under pressure to get the job done I have little if any tolerance for pissing around and BS in general, I get very focused and at times wish I had 2 50cal machine guns mounted to the front of the truck...I'm not a hater I just don't care for incompetent, non paying attention, inconsiderate motorist!!

On second thought I have a hard enough time with those peeps in Tulsa OK or Ft. Smith AR, I should probably stay out of the North East, I got hit in the head Thursday by my broken trailer door, knocked me for a loop, got a mild concussion out of the deal, found out I don't want to get hit anymore, ergo I don't wanna start any fights.

Dang that Beerboy!! Giving The Big E a bad name again, is this the reason they gave him a sleeper truck? So he couldn't be seen doing his sinful do's?

On another note do you think a poor boy from Arkansas could make it on P&D in Bean Town? I'm a hard worker if I'm anything, but when under pressure to get the job done I have little if any tolerance for pissing around and BS in general, I get very focused and at times wish I had 2 50cal machine guns mounted to the front of the truck...I'm not a hater I just don't care for incompetent, non paying attention, inconsiderate motorist!!

On second thought I have a hard enough time with those peeps in Tulsa OK or Ft. Smith AR, I should probably stay out of the North East, I got hit in the head Thursday by my broken trailer door, knocked me for a loop, got a mild concussion out of the deal, found out I don't want to get hit anymore, ergo I don't wanna start any fights.

Too FUNNY!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

YEAH RIGHT not my terminal not my problem I love estes things, things with E's on them E's are soo beautiful.... ESTES FOREVEA