ODFL | How much will we get???

Beeman

TB Lurker
Credits
I see the wage and benefit meeting signs are up. How much is everyone speculating we'll get? Any guesses on health ins? any guesses on any other bennies like vacation or sick days? Will we be winners or what?
I guessin .03 this time, at least for single drivers to get them competitive.

2 years ago they said the insurance was going to have to change like no more premier plan, so insurance will probably go up and our raise will around 50 cents.thats my guess

Hey, can anyone answer this question for me.

I am just finishing my first year with OD on 7/24. I am looking for my second raise then. Was told there would be one every six months till I got to top pay.

If the company gives out a yearly increase should I get that in addition to the raise schedule for new people?

Thanks

you should in the meeting they will say every one that has less than 2 years will get this raise and everyone over 2 years will get this raise but at the end of 2 years you should be up to where everybody else is (should be)make sure to keep track and remind your manager when your 2 year anniversary has passed if he forgets.

I see the wage and benefit meeting signs are up. How much is everyone speculating we'll get? Any guesses on health ins? any guesses on any other bennies like vacation or sick days? Will we be winners or what?
I guessin .03 this time, at least for single drivers to get them competitive.

when is the one for mrt scheduled

TXK is having ours 8/2/07. We get Terry Hutchins again this year.
If history repeats- we should get about the same as last year.