FedEx Freight | How's ya get started?

Thanks, I will. This is such a great opportunity for me. I am just eager to be given the chance if it comes my way.

mforeste said:
How do you get into fxf, i've been looking into it for months now, trying to get into stockton ca terminal

Here is the Ph# for Stockton, 209-466-2127
You might be in luck, they are looking for some P&D help. Keep us posted on your efforts. Just like many have already posted on these boards FXF is a great company to work for!! Good luck!!

USLoneStar said:
I say, GO BOY! Join the best LTL company in the world! Ive been at CF, Central, SAIA, Overnite, and I would trade a minute to go back.....FXFE is the best job Ive ever had as a driver, Bonuses, OT after 8, top scale, benefits, you name it, and overall company policy is better than any Ive been at before, plus a potential for massive growth for the future, go now before its too late!

I believe Conway also has these things to offer.

I got the call

I got the call today. They made me an offer in the Driver Apprentice Program at HSG!!!

I am so pumped for this opportunity!:thumbsup:

I am happy for you !
Told ya we need good drivers.
Be good and keep us posted.
Thank you / Smokestack

mr viking, whats the starting wage out in stockton, I have a friend that works at that facility, but hes a line driver and is never home to talk to about it.

mforeste said:
mr viking, whats the starting wage out in stockton, I have a friend that works at that facility, but hes a line driver and is never home to talk to about it.

Its based on experience, it should be in the $14-16.50 range. You will receive $1.50 raise every 6 months until you have reached top of scale. Give Steve a call at stockton he can give you a more accurate estimate.

Ok, I'm sure I probably missed it somewhere, but is there a place on here that I can link up with fedex frt?
I'll keep looking. Do they offer their own school?