Yellow | Hurricane Go Fund Me Page

seabreeze

Not Well Known Member, 63 Year Teamster Member
PREMIUM
Credits
Due to Hurricane Dorian, I have absolutely NO damage, for this I am grateful,but because of my inconvenience of boarding up and securing my property, I'm starting me a Go Fund Me page.
Please send your generous donations of $100 or more, please no small stuff, I will accept credit cards.
Your generous donations will be used wisely I'll buy a new PU or boat, maybe restock my liquor cabinet.
Please send them to Seabreeze@ Coop Dispatch, since I promised Big Dave 15% of what I con...er I mean beg from you nice people.
BTW, check with any truck driver to see if it is tax deductible, they will give you an answer, some yes, some no.

I could met Big Dave here at the turn around. The rototiller would be yours but -15%.
hTj2WH7.jpg

Due to Hurricane Dorian, I have absolutely NO damage, for this I am grateful,but because of my inconvenience of boarding up and securing my property, I'm starting me a Go Fund Me page.
Please send your generous donations of $100 or more, please no small stuff, I will accept credit cards.
Your generous donations will be used wisely I'll buy a new PU or boat, maybe restock my liquor cabinet.
Please send them to Seabreeze@ Coop Dispatch, since I promised Big Dave 15% of what I con...er I mean beg from you nice people.
BTW, check with any truck driver to see if it is tax deductible, they will give you an answer, some yes, some no.
I didn’t know you lived in Detroit??? Heard that hurricane did some big damage near there and Browntown?

Not sure I could trade Mail Pouch, these bakker chewers down here use Red man or Beechnut
Haven't heard Mail Pouch in years.
Looking for a Cackalacky chew, I enjoyed Beechnut. Redman way too sweet. Mail Pouch brings back those memories of billboard alphabet games on those long blue highway trips as a ‘Ute.’

Then came Levi Garrett :17142: