XPO | I am tired of the MARTY MINUTE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
This thread has all but run its course ... instead of me flat out closing it down from future posting I am going to let all you guys vote on it ..

Yeah, it has run it's course. It was a good run though. I didn't have enough Dallas drivers involved. besides, I've always remained annonymous and somebody else has started another thread. I voted to close it. Close it.:chairshot::nutkick::funky:

As boring as it's become, I vote to leave it open and let it continue to runs its course.
It's pretty much an all in one "What's Happening at LDA" topic now.
It's like a club house for the Texans.

I check in from time to time.

We need to hear Texan stories on the Driver Appreciation week, Customer Service Rep week, cookouts, holiday dinner, picnics, Red Ribbon week etc.

Guys! Get more people from that terminal to sign up!

Yeah, it has run it's course. It was a good run though. I didn't have enough Dallas drivers involved. besides, I've always remained annonymous and somebody else has started another thread. I voted to close it. Close it.:chairshot::nutkick::funky:

Noooooooo!!!!! Don't kill it!:17:
W99 can always merge the topics into the Marty thread.

Oh well. I hope it reaches 1000 replies before it gets terminated.
picture1di0.jpg

Oh well. I hope it reaches 1000 replies before it gets terminated.
picture1di0.jpg
Your amazing... how did you ever become a "stupid" truck driver? I hope the Crystal Palace gets to see it before it goes deep into the archives. It reminds of Raiders Of The Lost Ark...when they are moving that crate to the back of that warehouse at the end of the movie.:nutkick:

Marty will be gone soon enough. Might not have to worry about it much longer... inless you want to comment on his new position...:1036316054:

Status
Not open for further replies.