I have a question for you experienced drivers

SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN mug , let's see it !
Let me know , I'll p-pal ya .

I get that , my wife has 6 because I take them away from her and put them in the dishwasher and 2 of the wine cups . I have my 2 + million mile Aladdin with a few dents , one of was from Mrs. Smokestack when she threw it at me and missed but hit my truck . Ahhh , the memories . If you are bagging off here how's my SMOKESTACK mug is going to get done ?

Yikes , save that one for Dockworker , maybe I'll have to make that one for all my Mod Crew :hilarious:

I had three stanleys that survived a couple million give or take. One finally got smashed by the airride seat and the other two failed at the house not too many years ago. Its amazing what you could do with those old thermos back in the day. Coffee, Soups (HOT...) and who knows what else. Even cold stuff in the heat out west and south etc.

hats too once I find some decent quality ones at a good price that a little profit can be made on them

We got a few guys big into the cricket printers. Once you get yourself set up and past the what are we doing stage. Advertise on facebook. You won't be able to keep up. Massive market for this personalized stuff. Some guys have got orders in and told the boss they had to rush home for a family emergency. So that him and the wife could spend until 02:00 filling the order.

We got a few guys big into the cricket printers. Once you get yourself set up and past the what are we doing stage. Advertise on Wastebook. You won't be able to keep up. Massive market for this personalized stuff. Some guys have got orders in and told the boss they had to rush home for a family emergency. So that him and the wife could spend until 02:00 filling the order.
I quit Facebook , Hate that cesspool but it's a hobby for me and the wife, sold quite a few already