R&L | I Have Had Enough !!!!! I"m Outta Here !

You'll love Big Bear....and yes, I have pulled the double in a single day, just to say I did it, if for no other good reason...when you pull into the driveway at night, the feeling is just incredible...it took years of my friends talking me into it, and they finally convinced me...you will, however, get some strange looks at the lodge when you pull up with a surfboard on your rack..people will immediately question your sanity...

You'll love Big Bear....and yes, I have pulled the double in a single day, just to say I did it, if for no other good reason...when you pull into the driveway at night, the feeling is just incredible...it took years of my friends talking me into it, and they finally convinced me...you will, however, get some strange looks at the lodge when you pull up with a surfboard on your rack..people will immediately question your sanity...

They allready due hahaha:hysterical:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont blame you..... i would quit too!!!!! makes me so mad i think i will quit saia!

You should.Benefit will be pulling your set tonight.

my terminal manager was telling me our nascar team was at big bear last weekend with the hauler to surprise the employees with the show car. i guess it was a huge deal not only for the resort but for the entire community. he was telling me that one of the hauler teams will be out in ca for several weeks visiting customers trying to get new business and getting the rl name out there.

Big Bear is less than an hour from The California Speedway in Fontana....Labor Day race is always a big deal out here...Those haulers attract alot of attention, especially when you get 8-10 running together across I-10 from the desert into the basin...seen 'em shut down freeways and create all kinds of commotion..traffic helicopters unite over these guys..crazy..