R&L | i heard zimmerman gone

I hope that's true. He hasn't improved anything. I was expecting to see a lot of new accounts when he came here. Seems like he was a dud.

[quote author=R&L_PHI link=topic=78357.msg813871#msg813871 date=1268821313]
I hope that's true. He hasn't improved anything. I was expecting to see a lot of new accounts when he came here. Seems like he was a dud.
[/quote]

You kiddin'?

This company can barely handle the customers it has now, and you want MORE work?

hope thats true and the old man gets more involed got the feeling zim had everything to do with the cutting of the 401k and are presonal days place changed when he started the everyday operations

300 applications and we can't hire One guy. Had 2 or 3 guys quit after one day of training.Another guy took the physical and did orientation, and decided to stay at his old job. Need to do something to get us drivers talking positively about company. Word is out and no one wants to work here. Us veterans keep hearing that it will get better and we are hanging on to a sinking ship.10-11 hour days are getting old.

[quote author=TruckDiver link=topic=78357.msg844034#msg844034 date=1278379369]
10-11 hour days!!! Must be nice.......
[/quote]No doubt...We are getting 12-14 hour days constantly with no break, and no lunch...How bout some overtime pay Mr. Zimmerman

[quote author=shadowr434 link=topic=78357.msg844075#msg844075 date=1278386403]
How about jumping in front of a moving train Mr Zimmerman. :poke: :biglaugh:
[/quote]Yea, and if ya don't wanna do that, just go back where you came from... :chairshot:

stick with the train wreck. After his drunken display of affection in vegas that got him fired at the company sales meeting he is not welcome at holland. he was a dud here too!