XPO | I hope all the upper Mgt. enjoys their ICP

Any free money is good money for me. I never count it as earned income or necessary money. As long as you are within your means this is a nice bonus to have. I'm sure most of us didn't even try to make a difference. There is still some time.
The higher up you are in the food chain the more rewards you reap.

End of year - Bonus.

Whatever ICP is I will be happy to get it - it's definitely better than a pair of gloves, or a 5lb (Later 3lb) canned ham or a box of candy - this is what I got at another freight company:loser: . I also got paid a lot less with a lot more work involved. I wish the ICP was higher but than again if wishes were horses we would all go for a ride.:bananalama:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

but

but management could do more to save us money like stop the bull trips to dallas for orientation, let the terminals order there own fuel (we have run out of fuel on the yard 2 times in 2 weeks because some guy in california cant do his job) you know the fuel at the pilot was not cheep, work stopages on the dock to talk about hazmat and 1 hour meetings to talk about ethics:hysterical: help us to help ourselfs

Well, Mgt. could listen to you, but they stoped doing that a few years ago(seems altho you have been here 20 years , you dont see the big picture) you just dont understand... driver... see... we dont need your input anymore were college educated, and we know how this business is gonna work... you understand?:tongue0015:

Management Listens?

Well, Mgt. could listen to you, but they stoped doing that a few years ago(seems altho you have been here 20 years , you dont see the big picture) you just dont understand... driver... see... we dont need your input anymore were college educated, and we know how this business is gonna work... you understand?
Management does listen :hysterical: - they just don't always respond the way we want them to. Also it depends whether your talking about local management or corporate management. We can always talk us against them but the truth is corporate has a history of making decisions that are business motivated not emotionally motivated (like whether a decision might cut back on drivers hours or work assignments making the dsr struggle to make a living):thumbsdown: . This is the way corporate works - we are numbers on the corporate payroll. Most local management will do a better job of listening and responding - though sometimes only with the company rules or policies:Rulz: . Don't ever think that talking to management is a waste of time - when I was at reorientation I talked to Dave M. about a policy - not agruing or screaming - but explaining my position from as many angles as I could come up with. I did not feel like his mind had been changed until about a week later a new policy change memo came out and low and behold what I had talked to him about was now a new CSE policy. Talk to management - don't just complain to fellow drivers - all this does is get everyone upset over something that might actually be a misunderstanding or even a false rumor.
Sorry for the long rant - just felt like talking.:smilies-19296: