Yellow | I tried to tell you guys the truth---

superstar

TB Lurker
Credits
If you reread my posts I told you what the outcome would be with a no vote. Once again -the moment I heard the tally I called. Once again I was told that they would be filing by the end of the month. The IBT has no contingency plans. The reason that no word was made of by the IBT of what would happen with a no vote was that they were afraid of if the one word I don't want to mention was stated that the customers would start to leave and then it would become a "self-fulfilling prophecy". That is how close they are in revenue.But as usual you guys always want to believe fiction. I hate even to mention these blogs ( motely fool and seeking alpha ) because they never have anything positive to say. Guess what ??? People I talk to think they are very factual.
On to the bond payment-if the money is available to pay it w/o a new contract and refinance in place it is not that simple. The Feb. bond is junior to the Sept. bond. So if they pay the Feb. bond 1st they would technically be in default and the Sept. bondholders could call them on it.
We may not even make it that far though if the customers leave. Make no mistake about it. The competitions sales force has been telling customers for months--------BUT NOW they have a no vote to show them!
Remember the employee survey? That is what MAEVA(?) used to develop their proposal and vote strategies around.
I can tell you one thing YRCW and the lenders are talking in NYC contrary to published reports and they also are talking to the IBT so just hope ( pray ) that they yield something positive. A stop gap of some measure has to be worked out because of this bond problem.
Ultimately the labor agreement has to be in place for the refinancing to happen.
THERE IS NO HIDDEN MONEY!!!!!!!! Will you please get off this kick. Does anyone know what ABF is paying into the pension???? ---------$12 and change!!!!!!!!!! Do the arithmetic will you please!!!!!!!
AS soon as I saw the non-cdl pay freeze and the 6% subcontracting and knew that there was no way this was going to pass. They pay these guys millions and then this is the plan they develop. I'd be asking for a refund.
There is nothing I hate more than going into a customer who I built up friendships with and then basically lie to their face knowing that this will probably be it.
You guys just kill me. Kennesaw Kid knows I voted yes and I know he voted no and I'm not sitting here badmouthing the guy and he isn't me but go ahead if it makes you feel better.
I have worked with guys for years and all they have done is complain complain complain. Suddenly they are now worried that they may close. REALLY???? Or how about this clown "Shut her down" morning noon and night but he's retiring soon so he has it all figured out unemployment and when his checks start. Do you think he cares about anyone else other than his own sorry ass that may need this job? I DOUBT IT.
But hey let's hope something good comes out them talking.
See you.

Amen Brother. Our Co-Workers believe in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. They don't remember Hostess last year or Boeing just this past Monday !

If you reread my posts I told you what the outcome would be with a no vote. Once again -the moment I heard the tally I called. Once again I was told that they would be filing by the end of the month. The IBT has no contingency plans. The reason that no word was made of by the IBT of what would happen with a no vote was that they were afraid of if the one word I don't want to mention was stated that the customers would start to leave and then it would become a "self-fulfilling prophecy". That is how close they are in revenue.But as usual you guys always want to believe fiction. I hate even to mention these blogs ( motely fool and seeking alpha ) because they never have anything positive to say. Guess what ??? People I talk to think they are very factual.
On to the bond payment-if the money is available to pay it w/o a new contract and refinance in place it is not that simple. The Feb. bond is junior to the Sept. bond. So if they pay the Feb. bond 1st they would technically be in default and the Sept. bondholders could call them on it.
We may not even make it that far though if the customers leave. Make no mistake about it. The competitions sales force has been telling customers for months--------BUT NOW they have a no vote to show them!
Remember the employee survey? That is what MAEVA(?) used to develop their proposal and vote strategies around.
I can tell you one thing YRCW and the lenders are talking in NYC contrary to published reports and they also are talking to the IBT so just hope ( pray ) that they yield something positive. A stop gap of some measure has to be worked out because of this bond problem.
Ultimately the labor agreement has to be in place for the refinancing to happen.
THERE IS NO HIDDEN MONEY!!!!!!!! Will you please get off this kick. Does anyone know what ABF is paying into the pension???? ---------$12 and change!!!!!!!!!! Do the arithmetic will you please!!!!!!!
AS soon as I saw the non-cdl pay freeze and the 6% subcontracting and knew that there was no way this was going to pass. They pay these guys millions and then this is the plan they develop. I'd be asking for a refund.
There is nothing I hate more than going into a customer who I built up friendships with and then basically lie to their face knowing that this will probably be it.
You guys just kill me. Kennesaw Kid knows I voted yes and I know he voted no and I'm not sitting here badmouthing the guy and he isn't me but go ahead if it makes you feel better.
I have worked with guys for years and all they have done is complain complain complain. Suddenly they are now worried that they may close. REALLY???? Or how about this clown "Shut her down" morning noon and night but he's retiring soon so he has it all figured out unemployment and when his checks start. Do you think he cares about anyone else other than his own sorry ass that may need this job? I DOUBT IT.
See you.
I got your back Brother. Your looking out for all like a true brother should. Initially I was a no guy but when the word was given from our own I did a one eighty as fast as I could. I pray with you for a second chance. The IBT should step in. It'll devastate the trade without our numbers. We must all contact our locals and the IBT for intersession and representation to save the trade. It don't look like their gonna without our pushing them. Their stance seems to be from the two man till the tally on teamsters.org that they are allowing it to die democratically. I think we must phone quickly if we want any help...All of us. I don't think they'll do it without a push. Thanks for your effort and care superstar. You are a true Teamster to me.

See you.
"Or how about this clown "Shut her down" morning noon and night but he's retiring soon so he has it all figured out unemployment and when his checks start."

I hope Mr. shut her down is not in the CSPF.

If you reread my posts I told you what the outcome would be with a no vote. Once again -the moment I heard the tally I called. Once again I was told that they would be filing by the end of the month. The IBT has no contingency plans. The reason that no word was made of by the IBT of what would happen with a no vote was that they were afraid of if the one word I don't want to mention was stated that the customers would start to leave and then it would become a "self-fulfilling prophecy". That is how close they are in revenue.But as usual you guys always want to believe fiction. I hate even to mention these blogs ( motely fool and seekinig alpha ) because they never have anything positive to say. Guess what ??? People I talk to think they are very factual.
See you.

You forgot too mention that he probably he probably gets s pension like us and also maybe one for being an official...then social security. And his family is probably raised and house paid off.
But we should let it die and drive safely no matter where we end up...Nice that some had it made and choose to support ending what gave them the good life. I'm not happy about it. A lot of people look to this site for info at times like these and the influence wasn't used for the best of all as was done with the issues with 8 or so working years remaining. I hate to personally attack but goshfarnit some of us have about 100 years to work, have families to raise. Mortgages to pay and may not have any retirement monies or pensions or social security. We'll work till we die with no union in our trade. Supporting that when ya already done your time and got yours really sucks IMO. Were all human. That I understand. I'm more human than most. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. He has his and I have mine.

See you.

I did go back and reread your posts:

"I told you I had more to tell you guys. OK I saw that rumor thread before and when I was talking to the IBT I asked about that and was told "that is a pipe dream". Well trying to do what I was asked to do and spread the word about the importance of the Dallas meeting I told everyone that I have contact with about it. One of the men I told called me back later. After I had told him he called people he knew in upper mgmt. at YRC Freight and told him of my [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]phone[/COLOR] call. The YRC mgmt. man told him they were coming to the table with a 7% wage increase. They had discussed 8% but settled on 7% This would align us somewhat at least hourly wage wise to ABF. They know they have to come to the table with something to offer us or it will be a no vote. (seeing that the last vote passed by 51.3%) This same YRC mgmt. guy had asked my friend over a mth. ago to start asking around to see how guys would feel about a contract extension. My friend didn't ask him how a 7% raise would be applied. ( ie: up front or over the course of a contract ) This is the YRC guy talking now - he said thet the Tues. meeting was all timed to coincide with the Thurs. conference call in order to show the investment community that with what they are offering us to extend the contract the vote should be yes to get the [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]refinancing[/COLOR] done. YRC mgmt. guy also said that they needed a two year deal to get ahead of the curve.
So I then asked the IBT about this again and they said not to their knowledge. They simply don't have the money to offer this so they viewed this as untrue. Now my friend has told me that this YRC guy has never given him bad info. ever. He said that the one time that he did , that the man called him back to apologize for being wrong.
So look it there it is. That's all I know. My info to you is third hand on the 7%. I can't verify the the facts.

The IBT did tell me that they were not sure what YRCW's proposals were other than they need the vote now and that the vote has to be yes to continue operations. They did mention that the banks like 5 year run plans so a 2 year extension doesn't seem right.
Don't forget the need to [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]refinance[/COLOR] is not something new they all ( IBT and YRCW ) knew this at the last MOU. What's new is the banks want an extension of the contract because of the less than overwhelming operating ratios. Everyone involved expected the US economy to be farther along than what it is.
As one of our VP's at the regionals told me - "The runway isn't quite long enough."

Here is a post from 2010 in the Holland forum.Your song remains the same that's for sure.

"If it is going to be sold - it has to before or after a ----------YES---------vote. If the vote is no it will be a CHAPTER 11 LIQUIDATION of [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]assets[/COLOR]. It would take a chapter 7 bk to continue to operate. This includes all of us and New Penn also. Last week was one Hollands best [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]financial[/COLOR] weeks in ages. The whole 3rd qrtr was very good, beating all forecasts. The fact is though that YRC takes all cash from us and N/P. Anyone that works with me knows who I talk to in mgmt at the top and it simply wouldn't be right for me to say who it is in these forums. Guys the bottom line is a no vote is LIQUIDATE. We have to remain open for a possibility of a sale. I understand the disgust with everything but what I've said is true. This is the hand were dealt. I'm so tired of reading this and thinking about this for 2 yrs.
You HAVE GOT TO BE REAL! Quit with the conspiracy rumors and it is a bluff.
Also before I go - same individual tells me that they are very confident the lendors are ready to recapitalize with a YES vote. There wil be no going back to renegotiate with a NO vote. They will simply start [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]closing[/COLOR] down the operation."

I also remember a post from a deleted thread ,where you stated, we would close in January with a no vote. Do you remember that one?

Superstar,
Your track record isn't exactly stellar.

Does anyone know what ABF is paying into the pension???? ---------$12 and change!!!!!!!!!! Do the arithmetic will you please!!!!!!!
This statement alone tells me that you are full of ****. Please do tell me/us more about this figure. Then we can do some arithmetic.

I wonder when they file their bankruptcy if they will buy ABF at the same time? ha ha with all the loony scare tactics being thrown on here that make perfect sense...

if you reread my posts i told you what the outcome would be with a no vote. Once again -the moment i heard the tally i called. Once again i was told that they would be filing by the end of the month. The ibt has no contingency plans. The reason that no word was made of by the ibt of what would happen with a no vote was that they were afraid of if the one word i don't want to mention was stated that the customers would start to leave and then it would become a "self-fulfilling prophecy". That is how close they are in revenue.but as usual you guys always want to believe fiction. I hate even to mention these blogs ( motely fool and seeking alpha ) because they never have anything positive to say. Guess what ??? People i talk to think they are very factual.
On to the bond payment-if the money is available to pay it w/o a new contract and refinance in place it is not that simple. The feb. Bond is junior to the sept. Bond. So if they pay the feb. Bond 1st they would technically be in default and the sept. Bondholders could call them on it.
We may not even make it that far though if the customers leave. Make no mistake about it. The competitions sales force has been telling customers for months--------but now they have a no vote to show them!
Remember the employee survey? That is what maeva(?) used to develop their proposal and vote strategies around.
I can tell you one thing yrcw and the lenders are talking in nyc contrary to published reports and they also are talking to the ibt so just hope ( pray ) that they yield something positive. A stop gap of some measure has to be worked out because of this bond problem.
There is no hidden money!!!!!!!! Will you please get off this kick. Does anyone know what abf is paying into the pension???? ---------$12 and change!!!!!!!!!! Do the arithmetic will you please!!!!!!!
As soon as i saw the non-cdl pay freeze and the 6% subcontracting and knew that there was no way this was going to pass. They pay these guys millions and then this is the plan they develop. I'd be asking for a refund.
There is nothing i hate more than going into a customer who i built up friendships with and then basically lie to their face knowing that this will probably be it.
You guys just kill me. Kennesaw kid knows i voted yes and i know he voted no and i'm not sitting here badmouthing the guy and he isn't me but go ahead if it makes you feel better.
I have worked with guys for years and all they have done is complain complain complain. Suddenly they are now worried that they may close. Really???? Or how about this clown "shut her down" morning noon and night but he's retiring soon so he has it all figured out unemployment and when his checks start. Do you think he cares about anyone else other than his own sorry ass that may need this job? I doubt it.
See you.

we voted as in a democracy,the no votes won and the yes votes lost,now stop crying in your milk,were still the hell open,'nuff said..your no voting brother!

YRCW needs to go to one of those offshore accounts in either the Bahamas or the Caymans and withdraw some big money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I hate to see 33,000 people lose their jobs,but the fact is YRC needs to go.

If these consessions keep getting voted in it just keeps the downward spiral going.The first vote should have been NO in 2008.

YRC IMO does not have a contract anymore the NMFA does not exist anymore,I wish it did cause I miss the golden goose too.

YRC does not prevail in the higher wages and benefits category anymore and it sure isn't a place where you can hang your hat and expect to retire from someday is it.

I am former RSEL,Roadway, YRC and NPME employee so I have been screwed too but I am used to it.
Starting over is fun you get to meet new people.Roadway was the best one I worked for they seemed to appreciate your safe work ethic and such giving you rewards and extra cash on the side.

Sorry if I pissed anyone off.Just so you know I voted yes on the givebacks too but when that last one came with the 25% pension deal I said Hell NO and walked away.

This statement alone tells me that you are full of ****. Please do tell me/us more about this figure. Then we can do some arithmetic.

tell what you do here ----BRO---- call the Exec. Dir. of NYS Benefits. Then ask him pal. THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS!.Then to further your IQ you can call the local at 118 and ask for the guy who just put ABF's 30 and out at 55 package together and wrote the language on it. And you can ask him. Once again though you idiots will be too lazy to pick up a phone.
Do you ******s realize that there are at least two funds that depend on 90% of their contributions from YRCW companies??????? What do you think will happen to them???
INSOLVENCY IN SHORT ORDER!

I did go back and reread your posts:

"I told you I had more to tell you guys. OK I saw that rumor thread before and when I was talking to the IBT I asked about that and was told "that is a pipe dream". Well trying to do what I was asked to do and spread the word about the importance of the Dallas meeting I told everyone that I have contact with about it. One of the men I told called me back later. After I had told him he called people he knew in upper mgmt. at YRC Freight and told him of my [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]phone[/COLOR] call. The YRC mgmt. man told him they were coming to the table with a 7% wage increase. They had discussed 8% but settled on 7% This would align us somewhat at least hourly wage wise to ABF. They know they have to come to the table with something to offer us or it will be a no vote. (seeing that the last vote passed by 51.3%) This same YRC mgmt. guy had asked my friend over a mth. ago to start asking around to see how guys would feel about a contract extension. My friend didn't ask him how a 7% raise would be applied. ( ie: up front or over the course of a contract ) This is the YRC guy talking now - he said thet the Tues. meeting was all timed to coincide with the Thurs. conference call in order to show the investment community that with what they are offering us to extend the contract the vote should be yes to get the [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]refinancing[/COLOR] done. YRC mgmt. guy also said that they needed a two year deal to get ahead of the curve.
So I then asked the IBT about this again and they said not to their knowledge. They simply don't have the money to offer this so they viewed this as untrue. Now my friend has told me that this YRC guy has never given him bad info. ever. He said that the one time that he did , that the man called him back to apologize for being wrong.
So look it there it is. That's all I know. My info to you is third hand on the 7%. I can't verify the the facts.

The IBT did tell me that they were not sure what YRCW's proposals were other than they need the vote now and that the vote has to be yes to continue operations. They did mention that the banks like 5 year run plans so a 2 year extension doesn't seem right.
Don't forget the need to [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]refinance[/COLOR] is not something new they all ( IBT and YRCW ) knew this at the last MOU. What's new is the banks want an extension of the contract because of the less than overwhelming operating ratios. Everyone involved expected the US economy to be farther along than what it is.
As one of our VP's at the regionals told me - "The runway isn't quite long enough."

Here is a post from 2010 in the Holland forum.Your song remains the same that's for sure.

"If it is going to be sold - it has to before or after a ----------YES---------vote. If the vote is no it will be a CHAPTER 11 LIQUIDATION of [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]assets[/COLOR]. It would take a chapter 7 bk to continue to operate. This includes all of us and New Penn also. Last week was one Hollands best [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]financial[/COLOR] weeks in ages. The whole 3rd qrtr was very good, beating all forecasts. The fact is though that YRC takes all cash from us and N/P. Anyone that works with me knows who I talk to in mgmt at the top and it simply wouldn't be right for me to say who it is in these forums. Guys the bottom line is a no vote is LIQUIDATE. We have to remain open for a possibility of a sale. I understand the disgust with everything but what I've said is true. This is the hand were dealt. I'm so tired of reading this and thinking about this for 2 yrs.
You HAVE GOT TO BE REAL! Quit with the conspiracy rumors and it is a bluff.
Also before I go - same individual tells me that they are very confident the lendors are ready to recapitalize with a YES vote. There wil be no going back to renegotiate with a NO vote. They will simply start [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]closing[/COLOR] down the operation."

I also remember a post from a deleted thread ,where you stated, we would close in January with a no vote. Do you remember that one?

Superstar,
Your track record isn't exactly stellar.
Nice work Bubbadog....

The only idiot around here is you!! What do you want a thata-boy for something that hasn't happened yet! :9529: