TForce | IBT Press Release On UPSF In INDY!

BusterNite said:
And read the 6th paragraph. This is what I have been saying. What an opportunity! To see how strong the contract actually is in writing. And then you will be able to decide with all the facts.
This is gonna be a no brainer,,,this will be a contract we all can be PROUD OF:Banane01: :woot2:

just-me said:
This is gonna be a no brainer,,,this will be a contract we all can be PROUD OF:Banane01: :woot2:
Sounds to me it will be somewhere between the nmfc and the parcel.That would be good for us something to build our next contract on....CRAZY

crazy said:
Sounds to me it will be somewhere between the nmfc and the parcel.That would be good for us something to build our next contract on....CRAZY
Like I said we all we be proud of this contract.. I see it this away,,
This will be the time for UPS to make a public
statement ,,that they were willing to work with the UPSF people to work out a very good and fair contract,. That both sides can live with just wait and see :bananapowerslide:

The real story will be who is sitting at the table.
Remember if the old "O" management is sitting there it will be the same old song and dance as in the past.
If UPS is sitting at the table, well the pilots have been working for over 3 years without a contract.
I'm not trying to be negative. I'm only looking at this with my eyes open and not wearing rose colored sun glasses.
Time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clutchcargo said:
Remember if the old "O" management is sitting there it will be the same old song and dance as in the past.
If UPS is sitting at the table, well the pilots have been working for over 3 years without a contract.
I'm not trying to be negative. I'm only looking at this with my eyes open and not wearing rose colored sun glasses.
My Guess and hopes would be, Ken H. National Negotiating Committee UPS?

clutchcargo said:

The pilots have a contract, all retroactive

clutchcargo said:

CC....Pilots TA'd a Contract on July 6th......KK

http://www.dmnews.com/cms/dm-news/direct-mail/37373.html

clutchcargo said:
CC,
UPS isn't the kind of Company to leave it up to the former O execs to do their bidding for them. UPS knows that a Contract will come and that there's give and take in negotiations. The former O never bargained in good faith. UPS won't waste time playing games......they'd just as soon get it over with and get on with business, which is why they bought O in the first place.

You guys have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

stldude44 said:
CC,
UPS isn't the kind of Company to leave it up to the former O execs to do their bidding for them. UPS knows that a Contract will come and that there's give and take in negotiations. The former O never bargained in good faith. UPS won't waste time playing games......they'd just as soon get it over with and get on with business, which is why they bought O in the first place.

You guys have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Don't forget, The 100 year anniversary for UPS is coming up(I think it's 2007) and I'm sure they will want all contractual issues settled by then.

I think UPS is gonna promote the hell out of their anniversasy and they are not gonna want any kind of bad press like unresolved contracts or strikes

CFer said:
Don't forget, The 100 year anniversary for UPS is coming up(I think it's 2007) and I'm sure they will want all contractual issues settled by then.

I think UPS is gonna promote the hell out of their anniversasy and they are not gonna want any kind of bad press like unresolved contracts or strikes

August 28, 2007 will be the big day. And it's gonna be a biggie.

hugnlug said:
Ken H. and Tyson J. will be at the table for the employees.

ALONG with a employee committee from the INDY terminal...it is the employee's contract, and they will be involved through out the whole process!.....KK

CFer and Mike01,
I agree....UPS wants to present a good and fair image on their 100th birthday. I'm no astrologer, but the stars are all in line for the employees of UPSF.....and it's about time, they deserve it.

And UPS is gonna want the Union to be a part of the 100th celebration. I would imagine things are going to start rolling along pretty quickly now.