ABF | if it passes, im withdawing

slabpyle

TB Lurker
Credits
those turncoat,sellouts endorsed this thing and im thinking i may just withdraw from the union

if it passes.

may as well be a sca b if im gonna be treated and paid like a sca b.

this is a critical ,MAKE OR BREAK for our union.

if we let them sucker us into this , its all downhill from here.

VOTE NO

I love this kind of infantile attitude, "if I don't get my way, I'm gonna punish someone" Without OUR Union, we don't get to vote! Not once, not twice, not ever! Neither do you follow any work if your company is SOLD, or changes their operation, so please do me a favor and withdraw from MY Union, your kind are a disgrace anyway. The IBT will make it just fine without your tip! and the whole ABF membership for that matter. This deal has extended us 3 months and ABF has put the stockholder's on notice. This deal is going through or they are cashing in the chips.

I love this kind of infantile attitude, "if I don't get my way, I'm gonna punish someone" Without OUR Union, we don't get to vote! Not once, not twice, not ever! Neither do you follow any work if your company is SOLD, or changes their operation, so please do me a favor and withdraw from MY Union, your kind are a disgrace anyway. The IBT will make it just fine without your tip! and the whole ABF membership for that matter. This deal has extended us 3 months and ABF has put the stockholder's on notice. This deal is going through or they are cashing in the chips.

hang together or hang seperately, mr. suck. this is THE ALAMO.

and furthermore, youre right. it is "YOUR UNION". one that sells out, licks boots, cuts due

paying members throats.

my union is gone.you remember it. it used to call strike votes and

close gates and stops working for doing stuff like yrc recently tried to do w/ the abf while

holding its workers under concessions.

or, i guess you dont know that unions do things like that. you POS.

take your right to vote "yes" and worship it. youre the new blood of the teamsters. the next

generation. pos. ALAMO VOTE NO

Last edited by a moderator:

and furthermore, youre right. it is "YOUR UNION". one that sells out, licks boots, cuts due

paying members throats.

close gates and stops working for doing stuff like yrc recently tried to do w/ the abf while

take your right to vote "yes" and worship it. youre the new blood of the teamsters. the next

yes a real mester in the making. see this is the problem today its all about me. no unity about the whole group. no unity means no power

paying members throats.

Do you know ANYTHING about Texas history? The Teamsters are the Texans and Judy McReynolds is Santa Ana.

Yea, I was around in that last strike, it was a doozy...did us Union truck lines a ton a good...were you born then?

by the responses, the suckers, yes boys,and slaves are the majority here. but , my vote will cancel out 1 of yours. im in the right.

i wont have to second guess myself later. ask em over at yrc if they had to do it over again...... huh?huh?huh?huh"?huh?huh?huh?huh?huh?huh?

Outsider looking in.I think its criminal to have to vote on such garbage.The union man is screwed.The Union wins and the company wins if this contract passes.im employed at YRC Freight and i see how our union backs us up over here.With the union being a investor in this company.To me its a conflict of interest.Because the union will get their money before the union worker.

Outsider looking in.I think its criminal to have to vote on such garbage.The union man is screwed.The Union wins and the company wins if this contract passes.im employed at YRC Freight and i see how our union backs us up over here.With the union being a investor in this company.To me its a conflict of interest.Because the union will get their money before the union worker.

The Union is a big Business just like the companies. They no longer look out for the Rank and File.

Ok that's just stupid. The union business is too look for the Rank and File.

According to most of the posts on this website for YRC and ABF that's not what they do anymore. As long as they keep your union dues coming in they are happy. It isn't right but that's the way it seems.

According to most of the posts on this website for YRC and ABF that's not what they do anymore. As long as they keep your union dues coming in they are happy. It isn't right but that's the way it seems.

Ya but that's not what you implied.