Yellow | Illinois State Trooper James Sauter

I knew someone was going to ask this question....Try to Post just the word Coal...you will find that you need to enter at least 10 characters to post.....sorry for the confusion

No confusion, just playing with ya! :smile:

Anthracite.

Thanks ripper. I was just playing with stimpy and his response. Actually Blue Coal was a particular brand of anthracite. Used to help shovel it into my grandmother's furnace to make heat when I was a kid.

Thanks ripper. I was just playing with stimpy and his response. Actually Blue Coal was a particular brand of anthracite. Used to help shovel it into my grandmother's furnace to make heat when I was a kid.

Use it in my harman stoker on far side of basement away from reloading components. Otherwise, BOOM! Rice coal.

So I have to ask..... is it blue in color.... or just have tints of blue. ...or black? ????

From Wikipedia:

"Blue Coal" is the term for a once-popular and trademarked brand of anthracite, mined by the Glen Alden Coal Company in Pennsylvania, and sprayed with a blue dye at the mine before shipping to its northeastern U.S. markets to distinguish it from its competitors.