Estes | I'm sad

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
my profile infraction expired :sadwavey: i'll miss you:sadwavey: i'm sure i'll see you profile infraction again sometime in the future:sadwavey: untill then i will miss you.

I would assume you are the same as you used to be. Calling it the way you see it and not just kissing as* so i would assume you will get it back.

i called elvis names,.. got personal. so for 30 days i walked on thin ice.

Profile Infraction 06-27-2008
06:17 PM Expired 5 Mean Spirited Posts Rule#1 wonderring99

my profile infraction expired :sadwavey: i'll miss you:sadwavey: i'm sure i'll see you profile infraction again sometime in the future:sadwavey: untill then i will miss you.

I'm kinda new to the message board thing....'my profile infraction expired' What in the bleep are you talking about??? Don't you know by now, you can upset Elvis just by simply stating facts? And what else cracks me up, is Elvis aint been around in three weeks, what'd you do, go looking for him elswhere?? You crack me up beerboy, you truly are a pink socking pest!:biglaugh:

the truth burns inside of me till i blurt it out. i hate people that dodge me and bring up distractions like me being scared of estes managment, union basher, blah blah blah. heck yes i look for everything everyone . i can't let over the top, "i drink the koolaide" pro or anti (company or union) go on in the truckingboards unchecked to long. old top flight is giving me an itch here latley also.

Speaking from personal experience I have always known thebeerboy to tell it exactly like he sees it. He looks at both sides of an issue and will give pros and cons of both sides. He will not agree with others just to be a crowd pleaser and will stand on his own thoughts and opinions. The last thing he is someone that cows down to the management of a company. If he believes they are wrong he will tell them so and if he agrees with them he will let them know that too. I have worked with this man and was proud to have been a coworker of his even though we had our disagreements.

:hide:yeah i kinda got a big mouth. it really didn't matter who was in those meetings. :soapbox:i've always looked at my driving and work ethic record and never had anything to worry about:TR10driving03: its kinda weird in my pro activities back in the day i gained upper managments respect, but why can't i ever get respect from the other side......hummmmm :hide:

:hide:yeah i kinda got a big mouth. it really didn't matter who was in those meetings. :i've always looked at my driving and work ethic record and never had anything to worry about:TR10driving03: its kinda weird in my pro activities back in the day i gained upper managments respect, but why can't i ever get respect from the other side......hummmmm :hide:
What exactly do you mean by "pro activities" and "other side", could you clarify that statement please?:1036316054:

pro activities = organizing dugan:hide:....... the other side = your side shoeman :hysterical: :smilie_132: