ODFL | Image!!

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
Alway's remember how you act in company uniform "On-Duty&Off-Duty" show's on you&the company you work for.Took the family out this evening to eat.We were enjoying our meal or trying to .But, the walmart employee's that were at the table beside us in uniform were getting trash's&getting louder.What Image they were showing.Needless to say I made a little phone call to the manager at the Walmart beside the restaurant.They were not very happy.Just a friendly reminder how this can look bad on your company.Also,OD look's down on this&know off several driver's who were relieved of the driving Duty's when Management has seen thing's like this.You maybe off duty .But,make sure if you going to make a a..'s of yourself make sure you are in street cloth's.Just saying..You never know who is watching On-Duty or off.

Alway's remember how you act in company uniform "On-Duty&Off-Duty" show's on you&the company you work for.Took the family out this evening to eat.We were enjoying our meal or trying to .But, the walmart employee's that were at the table beside us in uniform were getting trash's&getting louder.What Image they were showing.Needless to say I made a little phone call to the manager at the Walmart beside the restaurant.They were not very happy.Just a friendly reminder how this can look bad on your company.Also,OD look's down on this&know off several driver's who were relieved of the driving Duty's when Management has seen thing's like this.You maybe off duty .But,make sure if you going to make a a..'s of yourself make sure you are in street cloth's.Just saying..You never know who is watching On-Duty or off.

A couple of people were unwinding after work and you didn't like it so you called their boss? You were at a "restaurant" next to a walmart not the ritz. Snotty turds like you really can make life miserable for people who like to enjoy themself. Next time get a box of fried chicken from that walmart and eat alone at home.

A couple of people were unwinding after work and you didn't like it so you called their boss? You were at a "restaurant" next to a walmart not the ritz. Snotty turds like you really can make life miserable for people who like to enjoy themself. Next time get a box of fried chicken from that walmart and eat alone at home.

Easy on the name calling.Attack the post not the poster.

More than a couple people.Plus,when there other family's around with kid's&I say nasty talk it was nasty.I'm sorry but if you going to unwind that way you need to remove who you work for.Don't understand how you can stay on this forum&post what you do&keep on doing it.You may unwind this way&see nothing wrong but I do&Ido not want my child around it.Sorry.

Easy on the name calling.Attack the post not the poster.
I think its time you sent kenneth a pm explaining to him hi is not a moderator.And while your at it tell him to get thicker skin or change jobs....His crying like a little girl is getting old....

You telling me how to moderate this forum ? You and slim get off the OD forum unless you've got your bags packed and are wanting to leave anyway.