Yellow | Interesting advice or BS.

Sounds like you are creating new definitions to suit your agenda.
Not really.. Centuries ago...no interest was allowed to be charged in Christian nations.

The definition changed to allow some.
As long as it's not " harmful"...or something along them lines...is the accepted definition today.
The usurers snuck the new definition in.

Deuteronomy 23:19
Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury

Exodus 22:25
If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury

Leviticus 25:36
Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee

So with that in mind, I will say those OT laws are directed for fellow Israelites and not the so called "Goyim" nations... when we blame the Jews for loaning money at interest you must remember that they are not violating what they feel are their biblical laws since they view non Jewish nations as the Goyim (Non Jews) which are voluntarily asking for capital in order to purchase things of the world, whatever that may be such as business start up money, homes, cars, entertainment and other stuff, etc... Where I have a big problem is the actual "money" we are forced to use and the central banking systems of the USA and EU that have been created is a fraudulent system and based on fiat money and fractional banking/credit that has been established by a cabal of private bankers and only allows money to be created as a debt which FORCES people into using it and thus becoming indebted to this private group of creditors. When a country's money system or the issuing of private bank Federal Reserve "notes" is controlled by a small group of private bankers then that becomes a threat not only to national security but also a host of other severe problems such as political corruption, economic instability (devaluing and manipulation of the dollar), favoritism in loans to member banks, shrinking the money supply for personal/group interest, etc..

So with that in mind, I will say those OT laws are directed for fellow Israelites and not the so called "Goyim" nations... when we blame the Jews for loaning money at interest you must remember that they are not violating what they feel are their biblical laws since they view non Jewish nations as the Goyim (Non Jews) which are voluntarily asking for capital in order to purchase things of the world, whatever that may be such as business start up money, homes, cars, entertainment and other stuff, etc... Where I have a big problem is the actual "money" we are forced to use and the central banking systems of the USA and EU that have been created is a fraudulent system and based on fiat money and fractional banking/credit that has been established by a cabal of private bankers and only allows money to be created as a debt which FORCES people into using it and thus becoming indebted to this private group of creditors. When a country's money system or the issuing of private bank Federal Reserve "notes" is controlled by a small group of private bankers then that becomes a threat not only to national security but also a host of other severe problems such as political corruption, economic instability (devaluing and manipulation of the dollar), favoritism in loans to member banks, shrinking the money supply for personal/group interest, etc..
So, we should do away with the Federal Reserve and return to the Constitutional directive to have congress control the monetary system. Yeah, that's a great idea!

So, we should do away with the Federal Reserve and return to the Constitutional directive to have congress control the monetary system. Yeah, that's a great idea!

Well that's what the coinage clause says, the problem is when something like the USD is tied to a limited resource or a fixed weight and measure like Gold, Silver, Platinum or something else tangible then you still have the same cabal of wealth in control... the Golden rule, he who has the Gold makes the rules lol. Unfortunately it's a catch 22, kinda damned if you do or damned if you dont.. another problem is that you cannot expand things as rapidly such as research and development programs since your funding would be very limited based on money supply which is based on your finite resource backing the money. The science of money is way above my pay grade on a geopolitical scale but I think its neat how a simple explanation from a Billions for Bankers PDF exposes the scam being leveled on the world by these international Banksters. Dont really have a solution to the problem, I'd like to think the Founders knew what they wee talking about when they tied gold and silver to a currency for stability and warned us about the money barons and central bankers of Europe but if you look at our congress today would they be any better at regulating United States Notes and the issuance through the Treasury? I mean I guess at least it would still technically be in the hands of the people since we could vote out our representatives but we've supposedly had the ability to vote out the bad people for quire some time and it just keeps getting worse so I really just dont know lol.

Article 1, Sec 8, Clause 9:

The Congress shall have power to...

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures

Well that's what the coinage clause says, the problem is when something like the USD is tied to a limited resource or a fixed weight and measure like Gold, Silver, Platinum or something else tangible then you still have the same cabal of wealth in control... the Golden rule, he who has the Gold makes the rules lol. Unfortunately it's a catch 22, kinda damned if you do or damned if you dont.. another problem is that you cannot expand things as rapidly such as research and development programs since your funding would be very limited based on money supply which is based on your finite resource backing the money. The science of money is way above my pay grade on a geopolitical scale but I think its neat how a simple explanation from a Billions for Bankers PDF exposes the scam being leveled on the world by these international Banksters. Dont really have a solution to the problem, I'd like to think the Founders knew what they wee talking about when they tied gold and silver to a currency for stability and warned us about the money barons and central bankers of Europe but if you look at our congress today would they be any better at regulating United States Notes and the issuance through the Treasury? I mean I guess at least it would still technically be in the hands of the people since we could vote out our representatives but we've supposedly had the ability to vote out the bad people for quire some time and it just keeps getting worse so I really just dont know lol.

Article 1, Sec 8, Clause 9:

The Congress shall have power to...

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures
Wow, I have to commend you on your insight and ability to understand the reality of economics. You summarized exactly the reason for eliminating the gold standard. The gold standard did not allow for economic growth. The finite value of the dollar had kept the economy stagnant for a century.

I will add that if we printed our own money from the Treasury, ie. United States Notes, it would at least be interest free and save us trillions of usury paid to a private group of central bankers and international money barons. John F. Kennedy did this in 1963 and was assassinated shortly thereafter (Executive order 11110).

''Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws''...Rothschild's...Um,Mr. Rothschild,what happens if you don't have control of a nations money supply?....:hysterical:,now that's funny!!!!...My name is Jacob Rothschild...My family is worth $500T dollars...We own every Central Bank in the Western World...We have financed 'both sides' of every war and conflict since Napoleon...We own your news media,your oil,your universities,your finances,your government,we OWN everything!!!!

Is that so?....Well Jacob,meet 'BRICS'....'BRICS',meet Jacob...

https://watcher.guru/news/brics-chi...ia and China,$200 billion ahead of schedule.”

Oh,how they hate Putin!!!!.....BRICS=Game Over