R&L | Is anyone else sick of these idiots????????????

After another week working out of that crap hole and dealing with these people, I've finally concluded that the root of why I hate it here so much is because I have been continually lied to since my first day.... I'm feeling nothing but hostility for a company I wanted to love, and it makes me sad.
On my last day, three days after the end of my formal notice, they decided to call me in extra early to come run a bunch of city pickups I had never been to before, instead of the city pickups I was already familiar with.

TM: "How well do you know Sometown?"

Me: "I don't really know anything about Sometown. You hired me to work the docks and do line haul, remember?"

TM: "Well how about Mega Corp? Do you know where that's at?"

Me: "Nope. Not a clue."

TM: "What about Ultra Corp?"

Me: "Nope."

TM: "Super Duper Corp?"

Me: "Nope."

TM: "I hate this f***ing place! As soon as I find another job, I'm OUT of here!!"

Me: "I know the feeling. I hope you'll forgive me for reminding you that I'm way ahead of you on that score."

So he gave me a list of about seven places that all had to be picked up in the next two hours or something. Seven places I had never been to before, and didn't know crap about. So I went down the list from top to bottom, figured out where the places were, and made my pickups.

About the fourth place, I got "OH MY GOD WHY THE F**K DID YOU PICK UP AT XYZ AND PQR BEFORE TQT? EVERYBODY KNOWS TQT CLOSES AT 4:00!!! YOU PICKED UP XYZ FIRST? YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED THEM UP LAST! THEY STAY OPEN LATE!"

Not knowing crap about any of the places, I of course went down the list IN ORDER. Having been totally up front about not knowing crap about any of those places, giving me a random list and expecting me to sort it out in the correct order was just the kind of sorry stupidity that drove me out of that place.

I'm glad to be out of that hell hole. I'm a gas hauler now. Same crappy hours, same good money, and a fraction of the BS. You do have to stay after it and work hard to get the same money, but it's easy work. I like it over here a lot.