FedEx Freight | Is this allowed????

Hi, I understand that but dispatch is using these city runs as "equipment moves". In other words, these "equipment moves" are city deliveries to customers.
It's called a deceptive accounting practice. THAT gets higher scrutiny, with specific mention on the alert line.

They especially appreciate specific info on this topic. Dates, unit numbers, etc.

Gotta report. Remain anonymous if you like.

May seem nothing happens, but give time. Typically leadership that skirts simple rules, has much deeper issues. Shine the spotlight of truth and sit back and watch ...:popcorn:

I haven’t heard of this happening since my Roadway days….

It's how it's done at FedEx. The amount of drivers going out tomorrow will be determined tonight when they have an actual bill count. Those P/D drivers not going out will report for dock duty.

It's how it's done at FedEx. The amount of drivers going out tomorrow will be determined tonight when they have an actual bill count. Those P/D drivers not going out will report for dock duty.
All seniority based, I take it?

Does that mean the ones who take 12 hours to do 4 deliveries and only got their level of seniorority cuz they sucked enough cock to last that long still get to go out while a productive guy gets to ride a forklift?

Does that mean the ones who take 12 hours to do 4 deliveries and only got their level of seniorority cuz they sucked enough cock to last that long still get to go out while a productive guy gets to ride a forklift?

It's based on what you bid. If a driver bids 9am, they have a 9 am start no matter what and 99% of the time, it's a peddle route.

Some senior guys bid dock to get overflow road runs or because they only want to work 40 hours a week. We have some guys that are top 10 out of 65 that never bid on a route. They prefer to report to the dock.

It's not hard to not get fired at FedEx. They want a certain amount of deliveries done per hour, but nobody really questions the amount. My building trys to keep drivers in the same area and that helps a lot. Drivers that rack up preventables, will bid a dock spot until they're in the clear and do it again.

Centers that are told only a certain amount of drivers are "allowed" to work are told NOT TO in any circumstances to call in any drivers that are "on call".
BUT if one is only working the dock, they are having him punch into "equipment move" only to go out in the city for a short run so the supervisor isn't "questioned" by any of the "higher ups" all the while drivers are siting home "on call" What kind of BS is that?
You should file a grievance. Oh wait…..

Well stop being so dang productive duhhhh. It isn’t about sucking anything.. just take your time don’t rush for anyone and most importantly be SAFE. You’ll stay under the radar.. if you work too fast they will only give you more driver