Yellow | Is this forum only for the drivers where is forum for dockman?

MATTHEW123

TB Lurker
Credits
seems like this forum is only for drivers wheres the forum for dockman im a dockman from 301 or i used to be until i got laid off.it seems like no one has any good news on dockman getting recalled back only drivers does anybody have any news on dockman getting recalled anywhere in the yrc system.please someone help me get my spirits up.

They just recalled a bunch of Dock Guys in Cleveland. Look at the thread.

Keep the faith. Mention the site to your Brothers, they will come.

K.C. 326 recalled 10 about 2/3 weeks ago. They also have another 24 jobs just posted, they are also talking about posting another 5 to 10 jobs at 342.

That 50 or so recalled at CVE/RFO from freight being backed up. Of course lots of freight. But look at the service date. Most of what I moved today won't make the service date. Getting better thou.

can someone explain to me how the freight levels are down, yet there is freight backed up and not delivered??

The way I understand the backlog is that we sh*t-canned our Windows Vista computer system and are now using Roadway's Commodore 64 system and the Yellow employees can only get it to play Pong.......Kinda like trying to cross the Mississippi on a bicycle