Yellow | it just kills me!!!

We still live in the United States and you have the right not to like unions, but just remember driver if it was not for the unions and the fight we fight and the ones fought you would not enjoy the higher pay, better working conditions, lower hours and many countless other bennies. Now I am sure you can and will discount what I have said, but pardner you can't rewrite history or maybe YOU can. Take you hat off to the next union man you see and just say thanks!
You're welcome

Where did I say I didn't like Unions?

Jeff,I read your reply to deadhead an want to say it seemed as if you were rude and not really listening to what he was saying.I understand your pointing him to another forum,but to call his post stupid was not nessecary.I do not know who he is or where he is from,but I do know that by belittling people you will end the free flow of ideas through truckingboards.stoker

The post was absolutely stupid because we have been doing the same thing here since 2002.

I get sick of people painting Truckingboards into a one side or the other forum, which it is not.... if it were you would not be here nor this forum or the large staff of Union people that helps me with it. You guys aggravate me sometimes when you pick Truckingboards as the target of your anger when the place is here to do nothing but help you find the information you seek.

Hell I don't want you to leave but their are a couple of Union only forums that will play grab *** with you on the internet and agree with everything you say.

When a person places a untrue blanket statement about this forum I will call the post stupid....

I am not against Unions at all but I have no interest whatsoever in working for one. I had a choice here between Holland and AF, I chose AF and I am glad I made the choice i did.

Just my 2 cts and I know alot of you love the Union, but contrary to popular belief, not everybody wants to work for one.

Jeff, You are right you didn't say out right that you don't like union I stand corrected. One, might get that idea in the way you wrote your post, if they are to read it literary.
I do apologize.

Jeff, You are right you didn't say out right that you don't like union I stand corrected. One, might get that idea in the way you wrote your post, if they are to read it literary.
I do apologize.

I like Unions and I like Union guys and people, I just personally don't want to work for one. I do not support the candidates they support in Government.

We strive here to create an atmosphere that promotes harmony amongst Union and Non-Union drivers... We all do the same job...

On the other side of the coin, we are not going to let a NON-Union guy come into YOUR forums and bash the Union either, now with that said we are not perfect and don't read every post but when a member reports a post by clicking the
report.gif
in the top of every post, it will direct a moderator to that post.

I don't hate you guys, I don't envy you guys and I want all of you guys here. I am not big business and no company is in my pocket, this is just the way I feel.

I do apologize.

I did not get that from Jeff. However it takes a good man to apologise in open plubic like you did. Can't we all get along. :popcorn:

I did not get that from Jeff. However it takes a good man to apologise in open plubic like you did. Can't we all get along. :popcorn:

You are correct,:bowdown: it does take a good man to do that, I need to try harder to do that when I screw up.

Good morning everyone , I had 35 years belonging to a union but i have never worked for the union always the company.

Thats your opinion and your welcome to it. But, rules are rules. We can't have a wild west teamster net on here and have to maintain some order. Thats why we have individual forums for the members to express their thoughts to other like members without outside interference. Thats also why we have a fairly wide open union-non union board where the posting gets hot and heavy at times. If they choose not to participate, oh well, thats their choice. Hope you understand.:popcorn:

I understand very well and if you look I am still in the yrc forum and I am not posting in conways........however i do read their forums and all they do is complain.......i dont know what your views are, if your a union man or not but I stay in my yrc forum 99% of the time and dont go bashing nonunion drivers in their forums........all i can tell you is someone started this post and i calmly replied.......Union drivers are a totally different breed from non-union drivers......."We are not scared to death of management as they are".......I never go into a customers location hurrying a conway driver because i am scared the dispatcher will turn against me......Sounds to me that they do need to organize and quit complaining..........:duh:

I understand very well and if you look I am still in the yrc forum and I am not posting in conways........however i do read their forums and all they do is complain.......i dont know what your views are, if your a union man or not but I stay in my yrc forum 99% of the time and dont go bashing nonunion drivers in their forums........all i can tell you is someone started this post and i calmly replied.......Union drivers are a totally different breed from non-union drivers......."We are not scared to death of management as they are".......I never go into a customers location hurrying a conway driver because i am scared the dispatcher will turn against me......Sounds to me that they do need to organize and quit complaining..........:duh:

If we are scared to death of management then why do I not hide my identity here?

I think if they were out to get me then I would be target #1 don't you? The company I work for has never said 1 word to me about this forum, and I had one person in management ask me 1 time to delete a post that had his name in it and contained personl info about his health (which is not allowed here anyway).

You can't go to any company in America and not find disgruntled employees , and the companies that work for a Union is no exception my friend and you know it as well as I do, so don't paint this as a Non Union only problem.