ABF | its a no brainer NO!!!!

slabpyle

TB Lurker
Credits
this proposal is so ludicrous, it is assumed to overwhelmingly fail, of course. ABF knows this.

a 7 % cut to $1500 check =$105 less per week. $420 less per month. lol

So, they'll chop some off it off back at the table,bring 75% of the bad stuff back,and the naive members might buy the next proposed scam.

Previously, ABF asked for a 15% PAYCUT. they nearly got it by merely asking.

these locals OVERWHELMINGLY demanded their pay be cut by 15%:
LOCAL 171 55 to 3 lol
LOCAL 492 145 to 86
LOCAL 670 24 TO 1 lol
LOCAL 61 8 to 0
LOCAL 657 43 to 17
(note that after the vote narrowly failed, ARK BEST purchased Panther and ABF hired more employees)

I caution all voting members to be weary of company scare tactics and propaganda. (thats what it all is)

I am aware that most of my brothers wish to do the right thing for their families, and wish to try to help the company be profitable and healthy.

However, we union members mirror the general population in that these observations are always true:

PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS .
PEOPLE LOVE to be SCAMMED.
PEOPLE LIKE TO FEEL LIKE WINNERS.

2 or 3 trips back to the table and voting members start feeling like winners, more likely to vote YES on each successive modified proposal.

Are YOU a sucker? VOTE NO then, VOTE NO again. (repeat previous steps until you are ahead))

this proposal is so ludicrous, it is assumed to overwhelmingly fail, of course. ABF knows this.

So, they'll chop some off it off back at the table,bring 75% of the bad stuff back,and the naive members might buy the next proposed scam.

LOCAL 171 55 to 3 lol
LOCAL 492 145 to 86
LOCAL 670 24 TO 1 lol
LOCAL 61 8 to 0
LOCAL 657 43 to 17
(note that after the vote narrowly failed, ARK BEST purchased Panther and ABF hired more employees)

I caution all voting members to be weary of company scare tactics and propaganda. (thats what it all is)

I am aware that most of my brothers wish to do the right thing for their families, and wish to try to help the company be profitable and healthy.

However, we union members mirror the general population in that these observations are always true:

PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS .

2 or 3 trips back to the table and voting members start feeling like winners, more likely to vote YES on each successive modified proposal.

Are YOU a sucker? VOTE NO then, VOTE NO again. (repeat previous steps until you are ahead))

Then what is a good economic plan? Seriously, what should be accepted?

Then what is a good economic plan? Seriously, what should be accepted?

I no I'm a company man a sell out a kiss ass oh yeah manger ah still thinking hello hang on hello???? I don't think half u big bad teamsters
Even work here the union hates us the company is nailing us Osama is
Banging us every one is killing us oh yeah don't forget the un Russia they r all wanting there piece don't 4get Judy ABF is making billions and billions and billions

And the big bad yrcw controls it all they own us we r there little girls suck it up and like it lol the union loves us all we r all brothers ABF is god they want r money bennies ect ect ect

We r just Judy's B yrcw little boy George bush wants his piece everyone is out to steal from us ABF wants r 1st child so it's a no no no

Oh yeah 034 is moving next door haha love it
The republicans did that the dems just waiting on the union they want to screw us to

I no I'm a company man a sell out a kiss ass oh yeah manger ah still thinking hello hang on hello???? I don't think half u big bad teamsters
Banging us every one is killing us oh yeah don't forget the un Russia they r all wanting there piece don't 4get Judy ABF is making billions and billions and billions

You need to get your meds adjusted

LOCAL 171 55 to 3 lol
LOCAL 492 145 to 86
LOCAL 670 24 TO 1 lol
LOCAL 61 8 to 0
LOCAL 657 43 to 17

PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS .

There will be no more negotiations.

I'm thinking their offering this P.O.S. contract knowing we will reject it which will lower the stock price.And then they will sell it to YRC investors at a bargain basement price and blame it on the greedy Teamsters! End of story! p.s.....I'm stilling voting NOOOOOOOO!!

And the big bad yrcw controls it all they own us we r there little girls suck it up and like it lol the union loves us all we r all brothers ABF is god they want r money bennies ect ect ect

We r just Judy's B yrcw little boy George bush wants his piece everyone is out to steal from us ABF wants r 1st child so it's a no no no

Oh yeah 034 is moving next door haha love it
The republicans did that the dems just waiting on the union they want to screw us to

WOW you've REALLY raised the bar on incomprehensible babble!

I work for YRC....former Roadway........never should have mixed them.....Roadway was a better run company....never should have took the cuts. All the experienced and knowledgeable supers and dispatchers left and in comes punk kids and old men from food warehouses thinking their poop don't stink. This place is run so bad the right hand does not know what the left is doing.
We will neve get them back. NEVER!
Teamster are now in bed with the company.....don't let this happen to you.
Be strong as a group. Don't rely on the teamsters to cover your butt......they won't.
They want your money too.
P.S
I have worked for RDWY for 23 yrs.....and YRC for four....27 years and have hated working there tbe past four.
Never minded working the 23....last four have been pure drudgery.

I work for YRC....former Roadway........never should have mixed them.....Roadway was a better run company....never should have took the cuts. All the experienced and knowledgeable supers and dispatchers left and in comes punk kids and old men from food warehouses thinking their poop don't stink. This place is run so bad the right hand does not know what the left is doing.
We will neve get them back. NEVER!
Teamster are now in bed with the company.....don't let this happen to you.
Be strong as a group. Don't rely on the teamsters to cover your butt......they won't.
They want your money too.
P.S
I have worked for RDWY for 23 yrs.....and YRC for four....27 years and have hated working there tbe past four.
Never minded working the 23....last four have been pure drudgery.

You're dead on.
I was at roadway for the 1st vote on
The givebacks. I voted NO then.
People gave in. They're just gullible.
New pen stood ground but were eventually Intimidated.
I just know too many abf'ers over here
Who worship abf and will do whatever
Scam the union and abf suggests.
Hell, after knowing the contents of
This contract, members are actually going to. The halls to discuss it.
Just the act of discussion on any part
Of the pos is a slap in the face.
I don't trust my coworkers and I'm afraid
They will bow to it.

Yes, Brother Dave.....could've been some shenanigens. Look at the time-line. April 15,..go into negotiations,...April 16,...ABF re-files the lawsuit,...third appeal....completely insulting to the negotiation process,....April 17 through Friday, April 19,...according to the schedule 4 filings with the SEC , heavy stock trading of both ABF and YRC stock, with Mr. Slagle acquiring over 48,000 shares, alone.............Monday, April 22,...Mr. Welch meets with Ms. McReynolds.......for the first time, or so they say,....and Mr. Welch makes a secret offer to buy ABF for $451 million.......and amazingly, on the same day,...ABF's filing of their third appeal gets pushed to the middle of July.......May 9th.....more than 2 weeks later,....and e-mail is released to DCVelocity about YRC's offer......first time anyone,....including Mr. Hoffa and his so-called appointees to YRC's board of directors,..has heard of the offer. Very Embarassing for Mr. Hoffa........For a Day.....And now this atrocity........Vote NO.....and NO.....until maybe they see we're serious.