Yellow | It's time to vote yes again

You use the "like it or leave" comment and I do take exception to it. Don't matter who it was made to. Apperently you did'nt like my comment about the South, even tho it was'nt made exclusivly to you. Is the connection still elude you?

If you say your comment had nothing to do with my board name I'll have to like it or leave I guess!

If you say your comment had nothing to do with my board name I'll have to like it or leave I guess!
My comment was because I was insulted with your original post. And yes I used your board name, never implied I did'nt. Let me say this, even if I did believe The IBT or YRC and decided it was not worth voting for cuz I think the job sucks, you have no right to tell me to leave, for any reason. I will make that choice.

My comment was because I was insulted with your original post. And yes I used your board name, never implied I did'nt. Let me say this, even if I did believe The IBT or YRC and decided it was not worth voting for cuz I think the job sucks, you have no right to tell me to leave, for any reason. I will make that choice.

Wolf, the question has been made. When is "Enough is Enough?" Enough for me was two votes back, just for the record.

PS: 1992-1999 Preston Tkg, (Yellow Owned) GONE
1999-2009 Roadway Express (Yellow Owned) GONE-Absorbed
2010- USF Holland (Yellow Owned) WTF??????

Wolf, the question has been made. When is "Enough is Enough?" Enough for me was two votes back, just for the record.

While I certainly don't have the Paygrade to know when enough will be, I would hazard to guess it will be the proposal that the IBT said they walked out on. YRC will not rest till they get it, and the I gotta work will agree. The company will tell us when its enough. Being in Michigan I see whats going on with Delphi, Gm, ACC. Even our local politicians are on the band wagon for concessions. And I really don't mind what its doing to me so much...its what it is doing to my Grand Kids thats pissing me.

While I certainly don't have the Paygrade to know when enough will be, I would hazard to guess it will be the proposal that the IBT said they walked out on. YRC will not rest till they get it, and the I gotta work will agree. The company will tell us when its enough. Being in Michigan I see whats going on with Delphi, Gm, ACC. Even our local politicians are on the band wagon for concessions. And I really don't mind what its doing to me so much...its what it is doing to my Grand Kids thats pissing me.

I Agree. I'm also in Michigan and the pain is far from over. YRC is a predatory company, if they can't beat you in service & pricing, they buy you and run you out of business. I've been through this 2 times already, and made up my mind that there won't be a 3rd time. I'll take my lumps and believe it or not, there is life after YRC. It's not the same, but then this world isn't either. What sealed it for me was getting kicked to the curb after 18 years of unblemished service and busting my hump for a "now" corporation that could care less if I live or die. A quote from a supervisor brought it to a point "Don't take it personal-it's just business". Yeah, right, destroy my life and livelihood so that the idiots that are running this corporation into the ground can live comfortably with big "Golden" parachutes, while I take the financial hit. I wonder what kind of stuff he was smoking? PS: He got canned 2 months after I got laid off, I struggled to get back on my feet and have no idea where that dipstick is at today.

there will be labor peace in the valley. YRC won the mother of all contracts. No more votes, concessions or sob stories till 2015
th_imagesqtbnANd9GcRggeQcNTqPNysLz7m5S.jpg

yellow didnt buy roadway until 2003

there will be labor peace in the valley. YRC won the mother of all contracts. No more votes, concessions or sob stories till 2015
th_imagesqtbnANd9GcRggeQcNTqPNysLz7m5S.jpg
Joe I learned not to bet against you. So without any argument from me just what do you think will happen June 2011? Granted its still a large gift to YRCW but she's like a leech, $1.76 is easy pickins.

sad

keep reading see what yrs is doing to us fighting with us all it's not right 22 years with yellow never have I seen this much hate it's sad This is not a nice place to work no more it takes all I got now just to show up to hear more bad news

Joe I learned not to bet against you. So without any argument from me just what do you think will happen June 2011? Granted its still a large gift to YRCW but she's like a leech, $1.76 is easy pickins.

The money they save on the work rules alone will pay for pension contributions June 2011. $10M a month is a start eh? I mean how could they miss?

Zollars will continue to take until you say "no more". And from the last margin there is lots more to take. Can you blame him? It is like taking candy from a baby. The problem is that too many think there is no life after YRC.

The money they save on the work rules alone will pay for pension contributions June 2011. $10M a month is a start eh? I mean how could they miss?

Joe, joe, joe, come on, you don't really believe the # you just wrote? These moronic dreamers know they'll save perhaps 10-15% on the work rules. They always flash some big numbers with everything they do to try and fool the employees and investors. Didn't work did it, they only fooled 65%! Then again, that was enough for pos bill and jimmy to throw a party. They better strike again while the iron is hot.

Zollars will continue to take until you say "no more". And from the last margin there is lots more to take. Can you blame him? It is like taking candy from a baby. The problem is that too many think there is no life after YRC.

You nasty ABFer, if you're going to come on here and post crap, post the right crap! "Its like taking candy from a baby girl"! A baby boy would kick, holler and scream if you tried to mess with him like that. I think you owe all of the baby boys an apology, grouping them in with the yes voters!

Abf

Kinda curious ABFer did you leave YRC to go to ABF?
It's easy to talk a little smack when your not living the YRC nightmare!
Let us know if ya have 30,000 open Jobs we would be happy to work for ABF too!:wtflol:

072807.jpg

go to bed now boy, stop goof ballin around here

yellow didnt buy roadway until 2003

You are correct on the purchase date Mango, but the fact remains that both Yellow and Roadway are now gone, absorbed into what is called today YRC. All I was showing was my time with these carriers and the progression of mergers/acquisitions.

YES VOTE YES !!! a 4th round of givebacks coming spring of 2011 , and all the ball-less YES men will say vote YES as I am too OLD to go get a new job !!! BS you may have to get a job where you may have to work instead of scewing the the guys lower on the board then you dinks, BUT that ok leave ALL THE HAND STOPS FOR US GUYS !! vote yes to what ever they want to take away from us !!! WIMPS !!!

Kinda curious ABFer did you leave YRC to go to ABF?
It's easy to talk a little smack when your not living the YRC nightmare!
Let us know if ya have 30,000 open Jobs we would be happy to work for ABF too!:wtflol:

I can't argue with your position there. No I did not leave YRC, been ABF (always being f*^@$%^d) for too long already. But I do know a few drivers who went job hunting and are still alive and surviving with new jobs. You do need to brush up on your belief that we are now talking about 30,000 jobs though.