XPO | Jack Sprague Named Driver of Kevin Harvick Inc.’s No. 2 Truck for 2008 Season

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
Jack Sprague Named Driver of Kevin Harvick Inc.’s No. 2 Truck for 2008 Season

Kernersville, N.C. (November 2, 2007) – Kevin Harvick Inc. (KHI) announced today that Jack Sprague has signed a multi-year agreement to drive the No. 2 Kevin Harvick Inc. Chevrolet Silverado in the NASCAR Truck Series beginning in 2008. A primary sponsor has been secured and will be announced at a later date.
Sprague, a three-time NASCAR Truck Series champion, will begin a new chapter in his racing career as he joins two-time Truck Series champion Ron Hornaday at KHI in 2008.

The Official Website of Jack Spraguehttp://www.jacksprague.com/

i think this whole truck sponsorship is a waste of money at a time when the company can't afford to waste any more money. -:boat:

I think we should just skip any type of advertising where it can be written off as a cost of doing business and give the money straight to the gov't. I mean if it's just a waste any way, why not let Washington waste it for us!?

Correct me if I am wrong but I got this out of the last article and a few others.

1. Jack Sprague former Wyler-Con-way Racing driver goes to Kevin Harvick Racing.

2. Wyler-Con-way Racing part ways and becomes Wyler-Gaughan Racing

3. Ted Musgrave rumored to go to Wyler-Gaughan Racing.

4. Con-way rumored to sponsor Roush-Fenway Racing

So far #1 and #2 are confirmed.

Just in case anyone is still following the
"Where is Jack" campaign.

"The performance of the No. 2 team was not up to either Jack or KHI's standards," Harvick said in a statement
Harvick fires Sprague from truck team with 5 to go

“This has been a crazy last few days,” Sprague said in a news release. "This has been a very tough year and I welcome the opportunity to be back in the 60 truck for the rest of the season. I have the utmost respect for Kevin Harvick and his race organization and was in total support of the change he made yesterday in the No. 2 truck.
Jack Sprague returns to Wyler Racing's Craftsman Truck Series team

Damn! She was hot! Love that tongue.:biglaugh:
What are you doing to her to make her eyes pop out? You naughty man you!:bowdown:

Sprague was fired by Wyler (his father-in-law) from the 60 team because John hated the way he acted toward employees and customers, and felt he didn't have the right attitude to represent Con-way (he didn't)...
Wyler didn't respond quickly enough to John's concerns, so that ended the relationship with Wyler...
Sprague got the biggest 'gift' a driver could get when Harvick signed him for the 2 truck to team with Hornaday, a 3 time champ and contender...
Sprague took that gift and his bad attitude and turned that 2 team into a loser quickly, all the while driving the same exact equipment that Hornaday used to miss the championship by 7 points in the final weekend..
Let's just say that Sprague is no longer employed due to poor productivity..And last I heard, he is still married to Wyler's daughter...

Sprague was fired by Wyler (his father-in-law) from the 60 team because John hated the way he acted toward employees and customers, and felt he didn't have the right attitude to represent Con-way (he didn't)...
Wyler didn't respond quickly enough to John's concerns, so that ended the relationship with Wyler...
Sprague got the biggest 'gift' a driver could get when Harvick signed him for the 2 truck to team with Hornaday, a 3 time champ and contender...
Sprague took that gift and his bad attitude and turned that 2 team into a loser quickly, all the while driving the same exact equipment that Hornaday used to miss the championship by 7 points in the final weekend..
Let's just say that Sprague is no longer employed due to poor productivity..And last I heard, he is still married to Wyler's daughter...

Cool history! I was wondering why his name didn't appear in the 2009 roster. Now we know.