Yellow | Jeff is awsome!!!!

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Vwaggs is awsome. Benny is awsome. I forgot a few mods. Please help me name the rest of Jeff's referees. Can we forget our problems (for this weekend) and honor jeff and his moderators for this one time? Please help me with the rest of the moderators names. Happy Easter...Deuce.

flattery gets you no where.....

Vwaggs is awsome. Benny is awsome. I forgot a few mods. ...Can we forget our problems (for this weekend) and honor jeff and his moderators for this one time? .... Happy Easter...Deuce.
Hhmmm.... I can't locate the buttkiss icon?

Just kidding , Wild Deuce. :biglaugh:

HaPPy EaSTer To aLL!!
buttr.jpg

Guys I am nothing special, I am just like all of you and go to work everyday with a family to support the same as you....

Vwaggs is awsome. Benny is awsome. I forgot a few mods. Please help me name the rest of Jeff's referees. Can we forget our problems (for this weekend) and honor jeff and his moderators for this one time? Please help me with the rest of the moderators names. Happy Easter...Deuce.

The beerboy does a great job in our forum. Fair and balanced.Not being a :butt kiss:, he does a good job.:clap:

Oh Annie I hate to be the bearer of bad news but......Chocolate Easter cow

Hahahaha......here ya go AnnieO.....Happy Easter.....see ya in June....hopefully....

Don't forget about that Georgia Cracker " the Kennesaw Kid" who I have found seperates facts from fiction and I really appreciate all the work you guys put in to making this site the best.

Don't forget about that Georgia Cracker " the Kennesaw Kid" who I have found seperates facts from fiction and I really appreciate all the work you guys put in to making this site the best.

we appreciate you as well.... All we ever wanted was a website where the people act civil like most do in everyday life...

Some people don't like to follow the house rules and they just leave or leave to start their own forums where anything goes...

We have people trying to tarnish our good name with childish games, using the Truckingboards name, they mimic with the hopes of gaining what we have.... They copy everything we do here, exclusive documents and photos now have to be watermarked because other forums claim them to be from their own membership....

If people like that then thats where they need to be, but with a forum operated as such, they will never have anybody taking them seriously. We take pride in what we do here, some people hate us most people love us but there is no denying one thing.... we are #1 in most major search engines so somebody likes us :clap:

If it's about LTL trucking.... it will be on Truckingboards.com