TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
gokvqEO.jpg

Looks like a contractor to me.

Nah. Probably didn’t set the brakes.
Wrong.

I know the location. Impossible that it travled over what it did just by rolling. Also, it would have had to roll uphill jist to start.
To go over what he did, and end up there, he was going highway speeds.

If you're curious, google maps Bert Kouns and I20, you'll see the truck wash.
He ran up the exit ramp, but didnt stop. Crossed 2 lanes of traffic, ran down a ditch, and back up it before hitting the wash.

Wrong.

I know the location. Impossible that it travled over what it did just by rolling. Also, it would have had to roll uphill jist to start.

He ran up the exit ramp, but didnt stop. Crossed 2 lanes of traffic, ran down a ditch, and back up it before hitting the wash.
::shit::. Wow.

Wrong.

Wondering if this all started with a fella saying, " here, hold my beer ".

Near LSH (Shreveport). Google maps references Blue Beacon Truck Wash, but satellite photo shows only a slab foundation.

Likely.
It's a fairly new building, and Google probably hasn't updated since it was built.
The beacon is there. I got off the exit last week exit 8 off of 20 east to get truck washed. Plywood on the side of the building and no skid Mark's. He never touched the brakes. Drove up the ramp and across a busy 4 lane highway and across the ditch through the grass and partway through the building. Currently closed as of 5/30/2019. Hope the driver is ok as well as the guys in the beacon. They do a great job there.

The beacon is there. I got off the exit last week exit 8 off of 20 east to get truck washed. Plywood on the side of the building and no skid Mark's. He never touched the brakes. Drove up the ramp and across a busy 4 lane highway and across the ditch through the grass and partway through the building. Currently closed as of 5/30/2019. Hope the driver is ok as well as the guys in the beacon. They do a great job there.

Lol, I know it's there.
I live 7mi away, and rolled by the scene moments after it happened. EMT personal was not even on the scene yet.