Reddaway | Just started

He seems ok lol I don’t know him and have little interactions with him. Ya they seem easy been easy so far. Oh ya one day I’ll be a pro haha I think I have another 2 weeks till im on my own.
Cool. I’ll give you some old school advice. Your never a Pro. As soon as you feel like a Pro. Be very very careful because that’s when you’ll get hurt. This whole driving thing has multiple variables constantly. You should never feel that comfortable.

Oh absolutely. I really don’t think a company name does anything. It’s the people in it around it that makes this stuff tolerable. We all started the same way. Head spinning lol
All my trainers have been excellent. 20+ years with the company, except one who only has 2 years experience. But he was trained by the other good trainers so he was a good trainer too. They taught me everything. I went out to Reno today. I had multiple drivers call me and give me tips and pointers/advice. They shouldn’t have to do that but they did. Made the trip who lot easier. Reddaway has good drivers.

Cool. I’ll give you some old school advice. Your never a Pro. As soon as you feel like a Pro. Be very very careful because that’s when you’ll get hurt. This whole driving thing has multiple variables constantly. You should never feel that comfortable.
Ya I know I understand that for sure. I said that jokingly lol my dad use to tell me that about riding dirt bikes and ::shit:: he would say as soon as u think u have mastered it that’s when u get hurt. Thanks for the advice.

Nice I’ll be doing susanville next week. That’s great to hear this guy training me is great he’s been with them I think like 8 years. Starting next Tuesday I’ll be nights for susanville for a week then I’ll be on my own.

All my trainers have been excellent. 20+ years with the company, except one who only has 2 years experience. But he was trained by the other good trainers so he was a good trainer too. They taught me everything. I went out to Reno today. I had multiple drivers call me and give me tips and pointers/advice. They shouldn’t have to do that but they did. Made the trip who lot easier. Reddaway has good drivers.
Absolutely we do.

Ya I know I understand that for sure. I said that jokingly lol my dad use to tell me that about riding dirt bikes and **** he would say as soon as u think u have mastered it that’s when u get hurt. Thanks for the advice.

Nice I’ll be doing susanville next week. That’s great to hear this guy training me is great he’s been with them I think like 8 years. Starting next Tuesday I’ll be nights for susanville for a week then I’ll be on my own.
You out of Reno or Medford

Well first day down. Got there at 8 (which suppose to be 9 but will start at 9 from now on starting tomorrow). Was easy day just did some paperwork, watched some safety videos on like hazmat , osha, and longest one and will continue tomorrow again is smith system. Got to the point it had me falling asleep lol did some little quizzes on the videos. Called it a day at 4. Got more videos tomorrow and hopefully in the next couple days I will have my badge/Id number. Training will be 4-5 maybe even up to 7 weeks.
You want to live a long life. As a trucker you must practice the following quote. 'I prefer to be late & alive, than early & dead.' von.

Can't totally agree with you DB, I always tried to be careful, cautious, and alert.
But I mostly drove comfortably achieving 3 million safe miles.
Stick with the Smith System and you won't go wrong. JMO