XPO | Keep doing what your doing and you'll keep getting what your getting!!!!

housemouse

TB Lurker
Credits
Why is it at this company they always put the biggest dumbest idiot in charge? Do the just look for the biggest :censored2: :censored2:to put in charge?We always talk about cost but then we screw the pooch by shooting ourselves in the foot doing things that are senseless and wastefull, and if you say something or make a suggestion your'e just another stupid driver. Give us your comments and suggestions so we can make you think we give a sh*t and we will still rule with an iron fist even though most supervisors have never spent 5 hours driving home after 4 hours on the dock when it only should have been 2 , but because you spent the last 2 hours waiting on the stupidvisor to get his head out of his a** there you are. Well I for one have given Sh*thole Freight my last hard days work.I'm not wasting my breath anymore talking to higher ups about how to make things better when it just falls on deaf ears. Thanks to all who do this job,it is thankless and you deserve better:ranting2: :tongue0002:

It's all about the almighty dollar and you are not in the equasion! Just work the 20+ bilers at the reship and hide all the flaws and all the chaos that is in the breaker, you do it because they say so! you will work as long as they say so! You will conform to all that is Conway and you will like it! Heil Dave M! Make your voice heard and put an end to it, sign the proxy and keep up on your pension and get out as soon as you can!

Mouse said:
Why is it at this company they always put the biggest dumbest idiot in charge? Do the just look for the biggest :censored2: :censored2:to put in charge?We always talk about cost but then we screw the pooch by shooting ourselves in the foot doing things that are senseless and wastefull, and if you say something or make a suggestion your'e just another stupid driver. Give us your comments and suggestions so we can make you think we give a sh*t and we will still rule with an iron fist even though most supervisors have never spent 5 hours driving home after 4 hours on the dock when it only should have been 2 , but because you spent the last 2 hours waiting on the stupidvisor to get his head out of his a** there you are. Well I for one have given Sh*thole Freight my last hard days work.I'm not wasting my breath anymore talking to higher ups about how to make things better when it just falls on deaf ears. Thanks to all who do this job,it is thankless and you deserve better:ranting2: :tongue0002:
He needs some kool=aid and a proxy letter.

hey all you sexy drivers,im tired of hearing all the bullcrap we need to keep our mouths shut,you know that slit below your nose sow it up for awhile to many rumors flying around, the company is going to do what they want,lets wait till they do it than we can speak our mind,until then lets stop getting drivers upset over stupid rumors.:22: :wacko:

roadwhore said:
hey all you sexy drivers,im tired of hearing all the bullcrap we need to keep our mouths shut,you know that slit below your nose sow it up for awhile to many rumors flying around, the company is going to do what they want,lets wait till they do it than we can speak our mind,until then lets stop getting drivers upset over stupid rumors.:22: :wacko:
I can see the Frist amendment is on this guys mind or is it calling other dsr's sexy.I feel a poll on this coming soon.You are right,How dare they speak their minds.Its a shame they can't see our company as we see it.You and I must be the only company men left on this board my brother.Keep up the good work and the dream alive.