XPO | Keeping their wet dream alive

Does it never end?

[quote author=zzzzz link=topic=79050.msg824460#msg824460 date=1272166265]
I used to have a dream... it was called a pension, why not keep that dream alive? :hissy:
[/quote]

Doesn't this crap ever end????....

Did you notice in the VPP video when the PERC program was mentioned it was "market based"?

This is directly from Bruce (my lips are moving therefore I am blowing smoke up your ass!) M.

According to the portal the compensation will be based on cost of labor...not cost of living.

So if you live in an area where the local wages are low...but the cost of living is high...bend over!

This is the same crap every other mediocre company is doing...basing their wage structure on the geographic averages...yet pricing as if everyone of their employees lived in the higher end neighborhoods.

It is amazing the COLA isn't factored into this structure...but then again maybe not.

They know damn well the COLA is going to rise...however wages may or may not...and given this current economy...most likely not.

Companies are not giving raises...and may not for years to come...therefore raising the cost of living in a particular area.

So if the average wage in your area doesn't increase...neither will yours.

The days of everyone in a particular division making the same wage is over....another Captain John exclusive...'kick 'em while they're down!'...

They did say that no base pay would be cut....what they didn't say was there will be no equality in the future...doing the same job in El Paso as in San Bernadino...albeit for less money.

These people suck....and just how much is not "market based!"

Rat

[quote author=gunner1119 link=topic=79050.msg821964#msg821964 date=1271382595]
[quote author=dcmilkwagon link=topic=79050.msg821117#msg821117 date=1271040333]
[quote author=roadmaster link=topic=79050.msg821100#msg821100 date=1271037607]
[quote author=carrot-nutz link=topic=79050.msg820994#msg820994 date=1271005514]
i always pass on signing their little paper...i know my values...i also know i do my best i can do everyday
[/quote]I was told by my SCM refusing to sign is automatic resignation.
[/quote]Sign it forced to sign under duress and tell him you need a copy of anything you are forced to sign. Its the law.

:biglaugh: I guess I was fired 3 years ago then, I haven't signed their stupid little poster since 06. :nono: :chairshot:
[/quote]
I don't remember how long it's been but I haven't signed in several years. I told our SCM that the whole thing has became a joke because the Palace no longer knows the meaning of Integrity , Honesty , Commitment and the other crap that's on the thing.Also why should we sign the thing when the Palace don't hold up their end. There are several of our drivers that won't sign it any longer.
[/quote]

[quote author=roadmaster link=topic=79050.msg824975#msg824975 date=1272330140]
I look at these things like an auction. At an auction all that matters is what is being bid on, what the current bid is and what the next bid is. Everything else is fill words. When I watch these videos I filter out or two things, what is in it for me and what is expected of me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8V9Rl9IneA&feature=related
[/quote]
Good one Roadmaster. I watched video and now I have a even worse opinion of the videos we watch. All our videos has all filler words and nothing of value. They could take some lessons from that that youtube video.