AAA Cooper | Knight-Swift still looking to buy another LTL Carrier to add to AAA /MME

I think Pitt will be the piece of the puzzle.
The owner of Pyle said they made a run at us and were turned down, he said he heard they made a run at Pitt and were also turned down. Either one would fill the void but at a hefty cost due to the Northeast. property. It was rumored they went after Ward, even though it would not be the whole Northeast it would cover Va, Md, DE, OH, Pa, NJ and part of NY. But the times are crazy so you never know.

The owner of Pyle said they made a run at us and were turned down, he said he heard they made a run at Pitt and were also turned down. Either one would fill the void but at a hefty cost due to the Northeast. property. It was rumored they went after Ward, even though it would not be the whole Northeast it would cover Va, Md, DE, OH, Pa, NJ and part of NY. But the times are crazy so you never know.
What else is there for them to attempt to purchase.. I just don't see anything available in The NE or SW unless they major a billion dollar purchase

Yes they do. And they own operating interests of Dorns Express and U S Special delivery and Ross Express.
supposedly they now own 70% of Ross, The Owner of Ross rumored to be retiring in August 2023 as Pitt is fully running the show up there. I have been told they own the majority if not all of Dorns already.