Lancaster,PA.,A car was passing a Semi when the trucker swung into a plaza.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Police identify drivers in Route 72 crash - LancasterOnline.com News

ALL TRAILERS(Vans, Reefers, Covered wagons, Flatbeds) need those nifty placards: left side PASSING SIDE, right side *******.
Of course people have to be able to READ ENGLISH!
--Driver might have thought, "Hmmm, pass on the right? Watch this!"--

ALL TRAILERS(Vans, Reefers, Covered wagons, Flatbeds) need those nifty placards: left side PASSING SIDE, right side *******.
Of course people have to be able to READ ENGLISH!
--Driver might have thought, "Hmmm, pass on the right? Watch this!"--

at least once a week i see a big truck cruising the middle lane with a do not pass on the right sign on his trailer . ha if you dont want passsed on right then get in the right lane . bozos

at least once a week i see a big truck cruising the middle lane with a do not pass on the right sign on his trailer . ha if you dont want passsed on right then get in the right lane . bozos

The thing most people don't understand is the center lane is usually the hammer lane for trucks. People in their cars like to run slow in the center lane so they don't have to deal with on/off ramp traffic, but all they do is slow everyone down

Hey Slinky you Dumbass, the article says the truck was making a right turn an the idiot 4 wheeler tried to pass on the right. Who's the clown now?

Whatever happened to the signs that read 'No-Zone.
I seem to remember a while back before I retired that the 'No-zone was the buzz word for 4 wheel dummies when they thought passing a Semi on the right was a good idea.

This looks like he was making a tight right turn and he may have been in the right and swung to the left to clear the corner. The cute little chevy cavalier driver was probably texting.

Hey Slinky you Dumbass, the article says the truck was making a right turn an the idiot 4 wheeler tried to pass on the right. Who's the clown now?

i know what the article says and whos to blame . i was just making a observation on truck drivers that i see cruising the middle lane going 5 mph under the speed limit just hanging out with a do not pass on the right sign . i should of clairified that my comments were not directed to this article . but yes i understand the car is to blame in this case good buddy

Actually had a friend do this. Decided to pass the "a**hole trucker" (his words not mine) that was slowing down for "no apparent reason". Ran up along the right side, and "BAM! Outta no where the dude decides to make a right.":duh: I honestly don't know why I claim this guy as a friend anymore, but you know...I honestly can not convince him that he's an idiot. Still says it's the truckers fault...:shrug: