FedEx Freight | Language

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
As tensions are running rather high, I have been noticing more foul language. Please do not substitute letters or characters to bypass the language filter. Just spell the word as it is spelled and let the computer star it out.

How about we grow the **** up, put an option on the forum where we can select to see, or censor profanity.

I cuss a lot daily, and really dont trust those that dont.
This isnt church, and there aint women and children about.

How about we grow the **** up, put an option on the forum where we can select to see, or censor profanity.

If I may say, if this steering wheel holder ever gets to meet you in person and sits down to have a brewski with said no-f, I'm sure I would be rolling around on the ground with my sides splitting.

How about you start your own message board and set the rules. These rules are necessary to keep the lights on. Type the ******* words if you must. The computer will do the rest.

Guardrail

How about you start your own message board and set the rules. These rules are necessary to keep the lights on. Type the ******* words if you must. The computer will do the rest.

Guardrail
Sometimes I feel like some people need to have a sense of humor.
Here comes the disruptive warning from mr ban hammer himself.

Look here peckerheads... We have never allowed f bombs and such here and we are not starting today...

It's not needed and it looks tacky... We run a respectable outfit here

If I type **** you, do you really need to see the word or can you guess it?

We need the union on TruckingBoards so we don't have to fear being terminated at will for any cussing. I have been on TruckingBoards for many years and am always afraid my next post could be my last. At least FedEx gives you a report card to let you know where your at. Freds House Boy F bombing out.:LMAO: